Epilogue

Please play: Stay By My Side by TWICE while reading this :))

--

Two years have passed, two years of a happy life and a happy marriage for both Chaeyoung and Mina. They are now living under the same roof and been waking up and sleeping next to each other. Marriage life was different, they still face struggles, problems, fights but it's happy. They were happy. For the both of them, it was the best decision they've ever made.

Looking back on the past years of pushing and pulling of feelings, it still feels surreal that they can now call each other "mine" without thinking about anything. What matters is them and the love they have for each other. But nothing feels more happy than how their families accepted them with all their hearts. Specially for Mina, she still can't believe that her Mom would support her like this. She could still remember how excited her mom is when she told her that they're getting married and how it cried when she saw her finally dressed up in her beautiful wedding gown.

"Oh my God, baby... You're making me miss your dad so much" her mom said while hugging Mina. "You're so beautiful... I could remember my wedding day too" and they both chuckled.

"Okay mom, enough drama. Mina's makeup, and yours too, will be ruined" Jihyo warned them but still, made a group hug.

Aside from getting married to Chaeyoung, Mina has been very happy too with how her friends, Tzuyu and Nayeon, ended up with their love ones. She still find it amusing on how the three of them almost share the same fate and the same path when it comes to their lovelife. They all had different stories but it all just came up with the same result, that they loved the same gender.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon got married just a year ahead of them. Nayeon is still running her business, which is the flower shop and it was also branching out. They already had a twins, which they adopted after getting married. Mina and Chaeyoung would visit them if they had a time just to see the twins. Mina was so proud of Nayeon until now for risking everything because she wants to follow her heart and she was happy that it's worth it.

While Tzuyu and Sana were planning to get married too next year. They rescheduled it because Sana still needs to finish one last sem before taking a leave. Tzuyu was also finalizing everything in their business before spending time with Sana and building a family with her. Both Mina and Chaeyoung was happy for Sana because finally, she saw Tzuyu and how it deeply loves her. Sana admitted that she never took a glance of Tzuyu and has taken her for granyed because she was so busy chasing someone that's really not for her. But she was so thankful of Tzuyu for not giving up on her and that made Sana realize that after all that happened, her heart really belongs to Tzuyu.

"Babe, can you blow-dry my hair?" Mina asked Chaeyoung after going out of the bathroom. She was just wearing a robe as they were already ready to sleep.

"Wait a minute" then Chaeyoung closed the book she's reading and got up and stood behind Mina and blow dried her hair.

"Thanks babe" Mina stood up and kissed Chaeyoung on her lips.

"Hmm.. You smell so good baby" Chaeyoung said as she sniffed Mina's hair.

Then she kissed her and Mina replied passionately. Chaeyoung's kisses traveled to her jaw and neck, Mina stiffled a moan and arched her neck for more access. Chaeyoung's hand was traveling down her robe and untied it, in a split second, Mina was already standing there in front of Chaeyoung, naked. Chaeyoung stared at her and it made her blushed.

"Stop staring" Mina whispered shyly.

"Why not? You're so beautiful" then Chaeyoung kissed her again.