4

Chaeyoung felt the tingling pain from her lower lip which only adds up to how upset she was with that asshole. She still can't believe that Mina chose to stay with that guy rather than coming with her.

Chaeyoung refused to go to Mina's pad like what she told her, and instead went to her favorite club. After parking her car, she went inside and was greeted by the loud sound and flashy lights. She headed to the bar counter and ordered her favorite drink; Margarita.

As she was drinking, she can't stop looking at her phone that was on top of the counter. She's been on a staring contest with it, waiting for a call or even a text from her bestfriend. Chaeyoung was worried sick about what is happening with her and the guy. It was already her fifth shot when a girl sat beside her. But she didn't even notice it as she was so occupied with the thought of Mina.

"Why does a beautiful face is sulking right here instead of having fun?"

The girl finally caught Chaeyoung's attention. She lifted her head up and looked at the girl beside her which is also staring at her. The girl plastered a beautiful smile which compliments her also beautiful face. It has a long pink hair and is wearing a sexy black dress. Fucking hot.

"You done checking me out?"

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes several times as if wanting to get out of the trance the girl put her in.

"Oh I'm s-sorry. You saying miss?"

"I asked you why are you sulking here instead of having fun?"

"Uh, I'm just not in the mood"

"Care telling me?"

Chaeyoung was contemplating if she'll open up with the stranger beside her, but she thought that she needed someone to talk to. She ended up telling everything from how fool her bestfriend is up to how she and that asshole got into a fight.

"So that explains that still fresh cut on your lip" Chaeyoung nodded and drink again.

They've come up to different topics along with shots that they don't know how many it was. The time passed and Chaeyoung was already drunk and can't even bear to lift her head up.

Mina on the other hand just got back on her pad. She was expecting for Chaeyoung to be there but to her surprise, her pad was empty. She started texting Chaeyoung but there was no reply. As she grew more worried for her bestfriend, she started calling her. After two rings, it finally picked up.

"Chaeyoung! Where are you?? I told you-"

"Hello?"

Mina's word was cut off. A girl picked up her call and she knew that it was not Chaeyoung. She can also hear loud music from the background.

"May I know who's this? And where's Chaeyoung?"

"Are you her bestfriend? Can you please pick her up here at the club? She was too drunk and I'm afraid she can't drive home anymore"

"Okay. Please stay with Chaeyoung until I get there"

Mina hurriedly grabbed a taxi and gave the address that the girl told her. She can't help blaming herself that Chaeyoung got drunk because of her. She also remembered that Chaeyoung got a cut on her lip. She payed the driver and got out of the taxi. Mina was not familiar with the place and she's nervous because what if she got on the wrong address.

Mina was walking towards the club and spotted a familiar car. She ran fast and saw that there's a girl outside Chaeyoung's car. She peeked inside and saw her bestfriend leaning through the window, already asleep.

"Hi, I'm Sana. I'm the one who answered your call"

"I'm Mina and thank you so much for taking care of her"

"No problem. Is Chaeyoung her name?"

Mina creased her forehead and Sana seemed to get that she was curious as to why she didn't know Chaeyoung.

"Oh we just met tonight and before I could even ask her name, she already passed out"

Sana chuckled and she also thought that it's really ridiculous that they already got so much to talk but they never introduced with each other.

"Oh I see. Yeah, Chaeyoung's her name. She's my bestfriend" and Mina gave her a shy smile.

"You should get going now. It's already late and so that you both could rest specially her"

"What about you? You can come with us and I'll drop you at your house" sje knows that it's just rude to left her there knowing that she took care of Chaeyoung.

"Don't worry about me, I'm not that drunk. I have my own car and I promise that I can still drive safely back to my house" then the girl gave Mina a smile of assurance.

"Okay. Thank you again, Sana. We'll get going now"

Mina started the engine and wave at Sana saying goodbye once again. She started driving and decided to drop Chaeyoung on its own pad.

"Aish Son Chaeyoung. You shouldn't  drink this much if you can't even handle yourself and go straight home by yourself" she nagged even though she know Chaeyoung won't hear it. She glanced once again at the passenger seat and saw that it was sleeping peacefully.

They arrived at Chaeyoung's place in no time. She tried to wake Chaeyoung up but it was useless, she's really drunk. I have no choice. Tsk Mina put Chaeyoung's arms around her neck and helped her to walk to her room. She laid down Chaeyoung on her bed and removed its shoes. She also changed her clothes because it was reeking with the smell of alcohol.

She remembered that Chaeyoung always do this things to her when she's too brokenhearted to even move. Mina smiled at that thought.

I guess we're really lucky to have each other at times like this huh.
--
Hi. Thank you for reading my story and I hope you're loving it. Thank you also for the votes!
Please continue supporting this story and do comment your thoughts. Xx