21

Mina has been avoiding Chaeyoung for two weeks now. Physically and of course, ignoring her texts and calls. Luckily, maybe Chaeyoung got pissed and tired because she stopped bothering her for the last week. Mina has been thanking all the Gods because they seemed to hear her prayers to not cross path with Chaeyoung while she's wandering off of Seoul, alone.

Mina misses Chaeyoung, she won't deny that fact but she needs time to be alone for her to think and to clear her mind. She's so confused right now, for everything that's happening and with her own feelings. She just need some time or a healing place to do it all, that's why she can't be with Chaeyoung right now because she knows that it'll make her just more confused. So it's better this way.

When Mina arrived at their agency, she saw someone familiar entering the elevator. She tried to run after them but the door was already closed. So she had no choice but to wait again and just shrugged about it. Though she was pretty sure that it was him, maybe her eyes was just playing with her. Why would Jackson be here, right? He's based in Japan.

Mina went to their manager's office to just let it know that she's already here and excused herself because she's really hungry, she needs to be in the cafeteria now. As Mina was picking her food, she was startled when someone covered her eyes that the tray of foods almost slipped her hands.

"What the?! Who's this?!" she asked annoyingly. The person seemed to feel that she's pissed and it slowly removed its hands. Mina turned around to see who it is and she just can't believe that he's really here.

"Jackson!" she exclaimed, wide-eyed. "I knew it was you whom I saw entering the elevator"

"Really? Why didn't you call me?"

"I wasn't that sure, I never thought you'd come here"

"Right" he smiled. "Anyways, I'm sorry for scaring you"

"It's okay" Mina giggled. "Did you eat already?"

"Sadly, yes. And I also need to go, I still have a schedule today" Jackson pouted. "But can we have dinner together? If, uh, that's okay?"

"Sure! Just text me, okay?" Jackson nodded and bid her goodbye.

Chaeyoung was anxious for that whole two weeks of Mina ignoring and avoiding her. And it just gotten worse when she can't text, call or even go to her pad for a whole week now because Sana was getting suspicious. Chaeyoung and Sana talked about how she was getting jealous of Mina and Chaeyoung had to understand and respect that. She needed to balance herself on how to treat her bestfriend and her girlfriend.

"Babe I can't eat with you this lunch. I have work today" Sana looked at Chaeyoung and pouted her lips.

"Aww that's sad baby. But I hope, you're already free for dinner right?"

"Of course! For you" Sana's eyes glint with happiness and gave Chaeyoung a kiss before going out of the car.

Chaeyoung has been busy the whole day as she was assigned to cover a birthday event. She spent her time taking pictures until the end and hurriedly went to the University to pick up Sana. Luckily, she's still not there because she knows how much Sana hated her for being so late. After minutes of waiting, Sana finally arrived then she drove off to their favorite restaurant.

When they arrived, the receptionist guided them to their seat because it already knows their favorite spot as they were a regular customer. Sana and Chaeyoung ordered their usual meal and waited for it to arrive. They were talking about how their day both went and everything they've done for the whole day when someone familiar caught Chaeyoung's eyes. She stared at that person, trying to recognize if she's really who Chaeyoung thinks she is. She almost squinted her eyes and Sana noticed that she was spacing out.