16

Days passed and Mina's work in Japan is coming to an end. She can't wait to go home, she really miss Korea and of course, Chaeyoung. But she's still pissed for what she have done last night, for turning her phone off and ignoring her calls. Mina thought that maybe she really crossed the line that's why Chaeyoung is still upset but she just can't accept the fact that her bestfriend is acting like this because she knows that Chaeyoung can't do this to her. Mina shook her head to focus on her last day in work and smiled back to Jackson who is already waiting for her.

Since they were paired, Mina and Jackson was always together for that whole week. Everyday in their shoot and every night after it ended where they go out and ate dinner together. Jackson would also drop Mina on the hotel she's staying in, even though Mina told him that there's no need to do that Jackson still insisted. It became their routine for that whole week and Mina became really comfortable now around Jackson. She admits that Jackson is fun to be with, he was never boring. He would crack jokes out of nowhere which really make her laugh. Mina also discovered different sides of Jackson. Like how well-mannered he is as she can tell and feel the respect she has for women around him, not just to her. He was also a gentleman, a kind-hearted person and what's amaze her the most is how loving he is to his family.

"Good morning pretty girl" Jackson greeted when Mina was already in front of him.

"Whatever Jackson! You're at it again" Mina rolled her eyes but can't stop smiling.

"Why? I didn't say something wrong. You're really a pretty girl"

"Okay fine! C'mon let's get to work I can't wait to finish this already"

"Aww! The pretty girl doesn't want to be with me anymore" Jackson said while pouting and acting cute to Mina. As soon as she saw him, she laughed and made a disgusting face.

"Being cute doesn't suit you so stop it already!"

"Did you forgot already? You told me that I'm cute" Jackson teased. Mina glared at her and ignored him. She walked past him so that she can hide her already red face.

"Mina wait! I'm sorry okay I'll stop now" Jackson chuckled and followed Mina.

Their last photoshoot already started and as usual, it's going really well. After the first set, they got a break to change their outfits and fix their makeups. Mina was already getting tired but thinking that it was their last day, it gave her energy. After many clicks and poses, changing of outfits and all, their last photoshoot ended.

"Thank you everyone for your hard work! Specially to the both of you, Jackson and Mina" the photographer shakes hand with them.

They started packing their things and Jackson was the first one to be done. She went to Mina's dressing room and helped her to carry her luggages and they went to the car.

"Finally! I could get more sleep! So thankful it ended not that late" Mina exclaimed as she slouch on the car seat.

"I get that you're tired and sleepy but we need to eat. So, do you have something in your mind?" Jackson asked as he buckled Mina's seatbelt and his. Mina was taken aback as Jackson was so close to her.

"Uh, t-thanks" she said shyly. "Anywhere is fine, we could eat at the usual restaurant we're eating at"

"Okay then" Jackson told the driver the address of the restaurant.

When they arrived, Jackson picked the same spot they usually sat on. He pulled the chair for Mina and once she's seated, he sat in front of her. They ordered the same food and when they're done, Jackson dropped Mina off again at the hotel.

"Thank you again Jackson, for everything. You've stucked with me for the whole week" she chuckled.

"No, I should be the one saying thank you to you. Thank you for letting me be your partner and for letting me be stucked on you" he smiled genuinely.