9

Mina finished her work at one in the morning. She was already too tired and sleepy so she decided to just drop off at Chaeyoung's pad since it was nearer. She tried to sleep slightly on her way. Once they arrived, she payed and marched up to Chaeyoung's unit.

She was walking like a zombie. She didn't even bother to ring the doorbell because it will just wake Chaeyoung up. Mina also knows the pass code, it was her birthday. When she got in, she just left her things at the living room and went straight to the bedroom. She was expecting to see a sleeping Chaeyoung but to her surprise, there's no one there at the moment. She decided to call her bestfriend but it was not answering. Mina decided to lay on the bed and close her eyes a bit while waiting for her bestfriend to arrive.

Chaeyoung woke up and saw that it was already 5 in the morning. She rolled on her side and saw Sana is still sleeping. She got up slowly and picked up her shirt and put it back on. She was making sure not to make any noise. When Chaeyoung was about to leave, Sana was already awake.

"Are you just gonna leave me like this?" Chaeyoung turned around and saw Sana pouting. She walked to her and gave her a peck on her lips.

"No. I just don't want to wake you up because I know you're tired" then Chaeyoung smiled teasingly.

"Yeah my whole body is aching so bad"

"That's why you need to rest a little bit. I have a work later so I need to go home" Sana just nodded and Chaeyoung kissed her once again before leaving.

"Hey Chaeyoung, wait! Thanks for last night and I really enjoyed the.. food" Sana smirked and they both chuckled.

When Chaeyoung entered her car, she saw her phone on the dashboard. When she opened it, Mina has many missed calls. Why did I left this here?! She decided to go home and just call Mina when she arrived.

Once Chaeyoung got into her pad, she immediately dialed Mina's number. But to her surprise, she can hear a cellphone ringing somewhere on her pad. She walked to the living room and saw the stuffs that belongs to Mina. When she entered her bedroom, she saw her bestfriend sleeping peacefully.

Chaeyoung walked to the sideof  the bed where Mina is facing and she put the blanket above her. She also removed strands of hair that was covering her face. Chaeyoung stared at Mina for long while smiling. 

"How can you be so beautiful even when you're just sleeping?" she planted a soft kiss on Mina's forehead. I must've gone crazy. Chaeyoung decided to just sleep on the couch a little bit so that she will not disturb Mina.

Mina realized that she fell asleep while waiting and when she looked around, there's still no trace of Chaeyoung. She felt worried again and was about to call Chaeyoung but when she got out, she saw her bestfriend sitting on the couch drinking coffee.

"Hi. Good morning Minari. I didn't bother to wake you up because it seems like you've found comfort on my bed" Chaeyoung teased her. Mina blushed but as soon as she remembered, she glared at Chaeyoung.

"Why are you not here when I came at one in the morning? Where did you go?! Why are you not answering my calls?? I was worried sick for pete's sake Son Chaeyoung!"

"Wait wait! I'll answer all of your questions but first, can you please sit down?" Mina rolled her eyes but still sat beside Chaeyoung.

"Please calm down Minari. I promise to explain everything"

"You better do so! In details, Son Chaeyoung!" Mina glared at her but Chaeyoung just chuckled.

"First, I asked Sana out for a dinner to you know, properly thank her. Then I picked her up on her pad and we went to the restaurant. After eating, I asked her if she wants to go somewhere else but since it's already cold she decided to just go home so I dropped her off. But when we got there, she invited me for a drink in her pad. And how can I say no to that, right?" Chaeyoung smirked but Mina signaled her to just go on.

"So we drank and got tipsy then she kissed me" Chaeyoung saw Mina's eyes became wide.

"I was also drunk and I can't control myself so I kissed her back then we went to her room-"

"Stop! Stop! I don't want to hear the details of whatever you both did in her bedroom" Mina covered Chaeyoung's mouth but the latter just laugh. She removed Mina's hand for her to talk.

"Why?? You said that I should explain everything in details Minari" Chaeyoung was still laughing but Mina smacked her with the pillow.

"Mina it hurts! Fine I'll stop!"

"You're really something Chaeyoung! You've just asked her on your first date but you already ended up in bed"

"Well, that's the Son Chaeyoung way" then she winked at Mina.

"So what now? Is she already your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung was shocked because of that question. She didn't know what to answer. Honestly, I don't also know.

"I don't know, we didn't talked about that"

"What?! You better talk to her about that! Remember, you just had sex last night!"

"Relax! Besides I always do sex, my bestfriend" then she smirked. But Mina just smacked her arm.

"Okay, enough about me. Let's talk about you and why are you here at one in the morning?" Chaeyoung asked.

"My photoshoot took too long and I was too tired and sleepy already. Your pad is nearer that's why I decided to just go here. I've been calling you but you're not answering and now I know why" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Hmm. But hey! I can't answer your calls because I left my phone in my car"

"Forget it. Let's go to the kitchen I'll cook breakfast"

While Mina was cooking, Chaeyoung took a shower because she has a work later. She can still smell the alcohol in her. After putting on clothes, she went back to the kitchen and saw that the food is already served and Mina is just waiting for her.

"Do you have a work today?" Mina asked.

"Yes. A pre-nup photoshoot and I'll be the photographer for them" Mina nodded. But she remembered that she has something to tell Chaeyoung.

"By the way Chaeng, I'll be gone for a month, I think" Chaeyoung looked up to Mina after hearing that. What?! A month?!

"Why? Where are you going??"

"Japan. We have a brand sponsor there"

"Who's with you?? Do you want me to come?"

"No no. It's okay, I'm with the rest of the team and Tzuyu. You know her, right?"

Chaeyoung finished her last bite of egg before answering.

"Of course! How can I not know her? She's your "another" bestfriend because of that modeling" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Mina find her cute because she's really jealous of Tzuyu.

"Don't act like that! If I know you're too happy because there will be no disturbance for you for a whole month!"

"Right! Finally, I'll be able to live peacefully" Chaeyoung joked. But deep inside, she's already sad. Just by thinking that she won't be able to see Mina's beautiful face for a month will ruin her mood everyday.

"How dare you! So you're like this now just because you have Sana?" Mina crossed her arms.

"Yes! I'm gonna enjoy Sana's company while you're gone" then she laugh because Mina is really annoyed.

They kept on bickering while cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes. They rested a bit and Chaeyoung needs to go already at the location of her work.

"Minari, just come with me. I know that your pad is just on the way to my work"

"Much better!"

Then they got inside the car and started traveling. Mina got out and waved at Chaeyoung before driving away again.