Author's Note

Okay, how do I start? Lol.

So... my first ever story ended. Yes, it's my very FIRST ever story to write. I was not fond of writing stories like this because I know I have no skill for that. That's why when I published this story, I wasn't really expecting that it would be loved by many.

Boredom, that's what urge me to write and of course, my over fangirling for MiChaeng! ♥ I was really touched and surprised at the same time, that this story was almost going to 40k reads!! I don't deserve this really, I know I'm lacking so much as an author. I'm a newbie everyone but still, you supported me and my story.

Everyone has been thanking me for this journey but I should be the one saying that. Thank you for keeping up and staying with me from the start till the end of this story. I was always happy when you're commenting good things, or when you're also affected by the story. I am so emotional right now because I've invested a lot of feelings in this story and ending it is such a hard thing to do.

But because of all of you, I was able to end it beautifully! I am pleased because I knew that I gave each of the characters a good ending :)) but I'm sorry for those who are asking for I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend Book 2, because sadly there's NONE. I am not fond of making a sequel of a story because I find it hard to maintain the emotions I gave to the first one. It'll be just hard for me and for you, my dear readers, so let's just end it like this :))

BUT, DON'T WORRY!! I'LL PROMISE THAT THERE'S A NEW STORY COMING UP. YES, I'LL BE WRITING MORE SO, PLEASE, TUNE IN AND KEEP UPDATED :)))

Thank you once again everyone! For liking the story, for giving me beautiful compliments, for saying that this is one of the best MiChaeng fanfic you've read so far ♥

I'll continue the hard work for all of you and please, help me to spread tjis story too. To your family or friends ㅋㅋ

Comment anything you want to ask, I'll answer it!

This is your Authornim, signing off for the story I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend.

Love who you want to love everyone! Ciao xx