15

Mina has been really busy for the past days that she almost have no time holding her phone. The last time she used it was when she and Chaeyoung had a fight. It's still bothering Mina until now as they didn't let any fights to last this long. But she can't make it as her first priority right now because her schedules are hectic. To the point that even she and Tzuyu, as weird as it is because they're roommates, rarely see each other everyday.

The first two days were fine, because they were working together. But right now, they have different schedules and different locations. Every time Mina woke up, Tzuyu would not be there already. And her photshoots also ended almost always midnight so whenever she's back in her room, it's either Tzuyu was still not there or she's already asleep.

Today was no exception, it's seven in the morning and she's already on the way on their set today together with her manager. She badly wants to talk to Chaeyoung but she thought that it will just not last that long. Eventually, she'll need to end up the call that will result to them not talking properly at all. Mina thought that it would be best if she'll just talk with Chaeyoung when she got home. She's sure that when Chaeyoung saw her, it will be like there's nothing happened to them. It's just a week from now. It's not that long. Mina sighed while thinking of wanting to pull days so that she could go back home already.

At first, she thought that Chaeyoung was not making sense at all for getting mad at her. But she realized that her bestfriend was right, she had no say or control on Chaeyoung's life. She love who she wants to love, she fuck who she wants to fuck. And if that will make Chaeyoung happy, then she thought that she should not be a hindrance for it. But deep inside her she knows that it pains her to see and to know that Chaeyoung was with these different girls that she just met randomly. Mina wants her to be happy, genuinely happy. With a girl she truly loved and does the same way to her, not just some girl who just wants to be laid. Maybe that's the reason why she's so eager to push Chaeyoung to Sana, because she saw how the girl took care of her bestfriend even though they're both strangers, without wanting more.

But right now, Mina promised to herself that when she gets back, she will not bring up that topic to Chaeyoung anymore. She don't want for them to fight over things that are not worth it. Mina will just support her bestfriend on whatever or whoever she wants to be with. But I just wish... I really wish...

When they arrived, Mina was shocked when she saw Jackson on the waiting room. This is the second time that she saw him in work. When Jackson saw her, he immediately stood up and walked towards Mina.

"Hi, it's nice seeing you again" he smiled.

"Yeah. I thought we'll never got a chance again" Mina smiled back and they walked together and sat at the couch.

"So.. How have you been?"

"Fine. Just really tired because my schedule has been so hectic" Mina snickered.

"Me too. But I guess today's an exception since I'll get to work with you" Jackson looked at Mina while smiling and Mina stared at him wide-eyed.

"Really?! Are we partners for today's shoot?" Jackson nodded while chuckling because of Mina's shocked expression.

"W-wow. I mean, we should've expected of this right?"

"Oh, I've always expected of this since the first time I saw you. And I'm really glad it happened" Jackson saw that Mina blushed and looked down on the floor. "I'm sorry Mina. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable" he said worriedly.

"No, you're not"

"You see I'm a very straightforward person. I don't want to sugarcoat things. So when I want to say something, I just say it. And lastly, I didn't want to lie to you. I'm sorry" he scratched the back of his neck feeling embarrassed.