25

"Hello?" Mina answered sleepily as someone called her so early.

"Mina! Where did you and Jackson go last night?! Oh my God! Are you with him right now?"

"Nayeon?!" Mina peeked at her phone to confirm it and sighed as she got up on her bed, slowly walking outside her room to not wake up Chaeyoung who's still sleeping peacefully. "What are you talking about?! And it's still so early for heavens sake"

"What am I talking about? Oh my dear friend, me and Tzuyu went crazy finding you last night but you where nowhere to be found. The last thing I remembered is that I left you with Jackson" Nayeon shrieked again and Mina rolled her eyes.

"Jackson didn't told you that I went home early?" she sat down on her couch and lean on it, closing her eyes. Damn, I'm still sleepy and my body is aching so bad. She blushed at that thought as she remembered what happened last night.

"So you really went home with him?!" Mina could hear Nayeon freaking out, happily freaking out.

"Yes, but-"

"Oh my God!! Mina, you were banged last night! Am I right?! Right?!" Mina coughed and sat up straight after hearing that. She really can't believe Nayeon and her filthy mouth. Yeah, I was banged but it's not Jackson. God, Mina!! She scolded herself after thinking of saying that.

"Will you please calm down Nayeon? It's not what you're thinking, okay?"

"Then what? Tell me why did the both of you suddenly disappeared last night"

"I was already drunk which is upsetting for me because my FRIENDS promised to not get me drunk. Anyways, we both disappeared because Jackson was such a good guy to drove me home"

Mina's heart almost jump out of her chest as the door from her bedroom opened and a grumpy Chaeyoung was leaning on it. She crossed her arms and just stared at Mina. It made her lose her focus on Nayeon who's still speaking on the other line. They were just staring at each other and Mina can't help but to gulp as she can feel how her throat felt so dry.

"Hello, Mina? Are you still there?"

"Uhh, yeah. Nayeon, can we just talk again later?" she glanced at Chaeyoung who's now slowly walking towards her. "I just have s-something to do"

Before Chaeyoung could sit beside her, the call already ended. Mina scooped in with Chaeyoung and hugged her as Chaeyoung kissed on top of her hair.

"So he's a good guy, huh?" Mina let go of the hug and chuckled by Chaeyoung's cuteness.

"Isn't he?" Mina laughed as she received a death glare. "I mean, he insisted to take me home and made sure I was safe"

"Because obviously, he likes you and he's hitting on you" Chaeyoung said while rolling her eyes.

"I don't think so, babe. He's just a good guy" Mina smiled but was quickly exchanged with a shriek as Chaeyoung pulled her onto her lap and kissed her passionately. In just a glimpse, they were already both naked and they are making out once again.

"I told you to not make me jealous again. That's your punishment" Chaeyoung said as they were lying on the couch, cuddling.

"Whatever!" Mina got up and wear her clothes again. "Stand up, lazy ass. I'm hungry"

"Me too. Can I eat you?" Chaeyoung laughed as Mina smacked her arms and pinched her ears. "Sorry, sorry. Stop it babe, let's just eat outside"

"Why? I can just cook here"

"Stop asking questions and just change your clothes. Wear that white dress that I love, we're going somewhere"

Mina shook her head and just followed what Chaeyoung told her. She's super lazy to get out today because her whole body is so tired but she can't let her down. Not now that Chaeyoung seems to have plans for the day. She quickly prepared herself, put on some light make up and wear the dress that Chaeyoung wants her to wear. When she got out of her room, Chaeyoung was watching some TV shows and Mina chuckled when she saw her expression once Chaeyoung saw her.

"Is this the one you like?" Mina asked smiling. Chaeyoung quickly ran to her and holds her hands.

"You're so beautiful baby" She said as she stare into her eyes, and from her head to toe. Chaeyoung raised Mina's right hand and let it twirl around, as if they were dancing and Mina can't help to let out a soft laugh. "How can someone so beautiful like you, be mine? I'm a one lucky fucking bastard"

"Thank you so much, babe" Mina kissed Chaeyoung and smiled like an idiot. I missed this kind of feeling. The feeling of being so in love and being loved.

They quickly stopped at Chaeyoung's pad because she also needs to change her clothes. After that, Chaeyoung started driving again to a place that Mina has no idea at all. She didn't bother to ask anymore because she knows that Chaeyoung will not tell her. So she just sat there, watching the view the car would passed by while they were listening to whatever songs was played on the radio. They would took glances at each other and smile, like they were the most happy people in the world. Mina looked at Chaeyoung as a particular song played, and she's singing along with it.  Her voice was really angelic, that Mina's heart could melt for it and, she's falling more deeper in love at that moment.

I look at her and have to smile
As we go driving for a while
Her hair blowing in the open window of my car
And as we go I see the lights
I watch them glimmer in her eyes
In the darkness of the evening

Mina chuckled as Chaeyoung really tried to roll down the windows just so it could fit to the lyrics. She tapped her hand telling her not to do it because it was freezing cold outside.

And I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
And I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me

Chaeyoung glanced at her again while smiling widely and Mina couldn't contain herself right now. It's like butterflies were flying in her stomach.

We stop to get something to drink
My mind clouds and I can't think
Scared to death to say I love her
Then the moon peeks from the clouds
Hear my heart it speaks so loud
Tryin' to tell her simply...

"I love you, Mina"

"I love you too, Chaeng"

That I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
Oh, and I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from me
Oh, and I've got all that I need
Right here in the passenger seat
Oh, and I can't keep my eyes on the road
Knowing that she's inches from to me

Chaeyoung holds her hand, intertwining it while her other hand was busy with driving. She kissed Mina's hand as they enjoy the rest of the music. Mina gripped hard on Chaeyoung's hand, as if telling her how she didn't want to let go of her. Chaeyoung seemed to get her message as she gripped it too.

"You can hold my hand later, babe. We might get into an accident" Mina teased Chaeyoung but with a bit of seriousness.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then just sit and relax there and I will hold your hand. I'm good at multi-tasking you know?" Chaeyoung grinned and winked at Mina.

Mina was defeated and just let Chaeyoung do what she wants. They drove a little long until Mina can already figure out where Chaeyoung wants to bring her. She sat up straight on her chair as she wants to make sure if they are really going there. It was confirmed when Chaeyoung stopped the car in front of it. She looked at Chaeyoung shockingly but her heart was already feeling happy.

"So..." Chaeyoung started. "Did you miss going here?"

"Oh my God Chaeyoung! It's been a long time, we need to make up a lot of time here"

"Then come on, we still have somewhere to go after here"

Then they got out and Mina couldn't helo but to stare at that place for a very long time. She really missed going here, as they were always visiting here with Chaeyoung when they were not still busy. Mina held Chaeyoung's hand as they walked to the entrance.

"Thank you for bringing me again here, babe. This was our favorite church"

--
I can hear wedding bells. Jk