19

The sun is up but the girls are still fast asleep. They're still snuggling and hugging each other. Chaeyoung was the first one to wake up and she smiled as soon as she saw the beautiful face beside her that greeted her to a very wonderful morning. How I wish all mornings are like this. Mina is still hugging her which makes Chaeyoung more soft for her. She fixed the strands of hair that is falling on Mina's face and tucked it behind her ears. Chaeyoung stared at her for too long, taking it as a chance to memorize every details on Mina's face. She memorized it all since they were a kid but she's just not getting tired of memorizing it over and over again. Her eyes darted on Mina's slightly parted lips. Chaeyoung gulped and felt her cheeks became hot. She put her hands at the back of Mina's head and gave her a kiss on top of her hair.

Chaeyoung's arm were getting numb because Mina's head rested on it for she didn't know how long. She wasn't complaining because she likes it but she needs to let the blood flow on it. Chaeyoung slowly removed it, avoiding on waking Mina up but when she was just inches to finally succeed, Mina groaned and flutter her eyes open.

"I'm sorry Mina. Did I wake you up?"

"No, it's okay" then she removed Chaeyoung's arm "I'm sorry did it hurt?"

"Not at all. As long as you had a good sleep" she flashed a smile on Mina and she returned it with her precious gummy smile.

After washing up, Mina headed to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast. But she forgot that she didn't have more food in her pantry right now because she made sure to consume all the foods before she left for Japan. Luckily, there's still some bacon and eggs and Mina thought it should be good to survive for their breakfast.

Chaeyoung just got out of the room and headed to the kitchen. She saw Mina is still cooking and she can't help but to smile while watching her from behind. Mina is really a wife material. Damn.

Chaeyoung fixed her posture once Mina turned around and looked at her.

"How long have you been there, Chaeng?"

"Uh, just now. Why?"

"Nothing" Mina chuckled. "Come on, let's eat. Lucky for us I still have this bacon and eggs"

They sat at the table and while Mina was preparing their food, Chaeyoung's phone chimed. It was a text from Sana.

'Hey babe, good morning! Are we gonna eat lunch together?'

"Chaeng, I've ran out of food. Can you come with me at the grocery later?"

Chaeyoung looked up at Mina and back to her phone. She pursed her lips and locked it and put it aside. I'm just gonna reply to her later. Chaeyoung thought.

"Sure! I have no plans anyways"

"Great!" she saw how happy Mina is and that just get her too much excited.

When they were sure that the grocery store is already open, Chaeyoung and Mina drove to the place. Chaeyoung get a big cart because Mina told her that she's planning to buy a good for whole month of grocery. They first went to the aisle where the essentials for hygiene were placed. Then, they went to where the fruits and vegetables are. They also bought some bacon and eggs, bread and milk. When they passed through the aisle of chocolates, Chaeyoung's eyes sparkled and Mina just shook her head because she really find it cute.

"Go on Chaeng. Pick that strawberry flavored chocolate you really like" she chuckled and Chaeyoung happily skipped. When she got back, she was holding four packs of chocolate. Two packs of the strawberry flavored and another two packs of the mint flavored.

"I got your favorite too Minari!" she raised the two packs of the mint flavored and Mina showed again her gummy smile.

"Wow! I'm impressed that you still remember that"