14

Chaeyoung was feeling so light, it's like she's been turned into a paper. She didn't know if it's because of her hangover or about her, again. She was just laying on her bed, staring into nothingness. Chaeyoung was soulless. Her mind was still confused and contemplating. Her mind was still full of Mina.

Mina... Ever since she woke up, there's still not a single text or missed call from Mina. She didn't know if she'll be happy, sad or mad about that. It was somehow a good thing but her heart screams that it's really a bad thing.

Chaeyoung was asking for a sign. A sign that she believed will help her to decide. Somehow, on the back of her mind, she thought that maybe this is good. If Mina won't talk to her then it will just be easy to do it. Because she knows that once Mina do something again, it will cause great effect on her. She might back out and forget all the plans that she's been planning since last night. Because it's what you do the best, stir up my world.

Afternoon came, still, not a single thing from Mina. As time ticks, it felt like a torture for Chaeyoung. She got up on her bed and brushed her hair out of frustration.

"Is this the fucking sign?!" she cursed while glaring at her phone.

Chaeyoung doesn't want to text or call Mina first. It's her pride that was taking over. No matter how much she wants to talk to her, she thought that maybe it won't hurt for Mina to take a move first.

The silence enveloped her and she didn't know that a tear was already escaping. She wiped it harshly and chuckled bitterly.

"Fuck Chaeyoung, you look so pathetic! Get your shit together" she got up and took a shower.

When she's done, she was walking slowly to where her phone was. She didn't know that picking up a phone was this hard. As she was approaching, her heart was pounding. When she opened it, she smiled... a bittersweet smile.

"It's now or never" there's still no trace of Mina on her phone. Chaeyoung finally decided, her heart was feeling heavy. This is the right decision. She's also telling me to fucking do it.

Chaeyoung dialled a number. One that she's also been avoiding for days now. She made up her mind, she's proceeding with her plan and nothing will stop her now. No one.

Her tears were still falling while waiting for the other line to pick up. Chaeyoung is hurting, so much and so bad. She wants an escape for this and this is her last resort. But no matter how much she wants to let go of that feeling, at the back of her mind and deep in her heart she knows, she's hoping that Mina would stop her in a way she knows.

"H-hello? Chaeyoung?" her thoughts were stopped as soon as she heard that sweet voice.

"S-sana.. Uhm" Chaeyoung cleared her throat. Not wanting to notice that she'd been crying the whole time. "Are you busy? Did I disturb you? I can call-"

"No no, Chaeyoung. It was actually my break time. Why? W-what is it?" Sana was also feeling nervous. She missed Chaeyoung so much.

"Well, uhm, I just.. Uh, I just want to ask you for a dinner later. If it's... okay?"

"Oh! Okay sure. But I'll be out at 7. Is it okay?" Chaeyoung almost smiled because she heard how Sana became excited. Yes Chaeyoung, this is the right thing to do.

"Yeah it's fine, it's fine. I'm gonna pick you up, okay?"

"Hmm. I'll text you when I'm done. Uh, I need to go you know, break time's over" Sana chuckled. Chaeyoung felt that the atmosphere suddenly became light.

"You better go then. Laters, Sana"

She hanged up the phone, smiling. But as soon as she realized everything that's happened, Chaeyoung heaved a sigh.