29

"What? Cheating?!" Mina brushed her hair back, feeling frustrated. "What the hell are you talking about Son Chaeyoung?!"

"Don't deny it! I saw you going out with that guy! You fucking entered his fucking car!"

"Can you please let me explain?" Mina said as she walked towards Chaeyoung and held her hand. "And please, calm down babe"

Chaeyoung leaned on the counter and looked up with eyes closed while pinching the bridge of her nose. Mina stood in front of her, still not letting go of Chaeyoung's hand. She heard her heaved a deep sigh before looking at her.

"Explain" Mina nodded and smiled at her.

"It's true that I went out with Jackson for lunch" Mina held Chaeyoung's hand tightly. "But it doesn't mean that I am cheating on you babe"

"Really? You clearly chose him over me, Mina!"

"No, no! It's not like that okay? I just don't want to be rude and I don't want to be so obvious that I was avoiding him" Chaeyoung looked at her, still with anger in her eyes. But Mina didn't budge, she wants to fix this right now. "But I'm sorry, I know it's my fault. Just please don't think that I cheated on you, because I can't. I really can't"

Mina let go of Chaeyoung's hand and just planned to go back to the living room, she wants to give Chaeyoung a time for her to calm down. When she turned around, Chaeyoung pulled her and kissed her. It was just a gentle kiss until Mina deepen it, Chaeyoung pushed her lightly until her back touches the edge of the table. Chaeyoung lifted her up so that she could sit on it and they continued kissing. The next thing Mina knew, she was already naked and Chaeyoung is eating her ravishly while two fingers are inserted. She felt her legs shake as she come with her release. They slept fastly that night, specially Mina as she was so tired.

Chaeyoung woke up early than Mina because she felt her hunger striked. She remembered that they wasn't able to eat what she was cooking last night. As soon as she finished preparing their breakfast, Mina was already awake and settled herself on the table, ready to eat.

"I'm starving" Mina whined as she pouted.

"I know" Chaeyoung chuckled. "That's why I cooked your favorites"

"Thank you so much babe!" then Mina hugged her on her waist.

They were eating peacefully that's why Chaeyoung was having second thoughts on whether to tell Mina everything that happened last night. But she's also thinking that there's no good on postponing it, on keeping it for too long. Maybe things would just make worse so she just better tell it now.

"Babe, Sana was here last night" Mina looked at her, put down her utensils and drank water before speaking. Chaeyoung gulped at that even though she knows she did nothing wrong.

"What do you mean here? As in "here" here?"

"No babe, not inside. She catch up on me when I was just about to enter" Mina's right brow raised. As if telling her to go on with her story.

"She was making a fuss here, telling me to come back to her because she said that she still love me"

"Then? What did you say?"

"I told her that we're already over. But.." she stared at Mina nervously. "I don't know how, she seems to know that you're already my girlfriend. And I think she's going to use you to blackmail me"

"What?! Did you said that we're really together?" Mina was the one who's nervous now.

"I really want to tell her, and the whole world, that you're already mine but I didn't. Because I know you're still not ready and we're gonna risk everything. So calm down, because I denied it okay?" Chaeyoung tried her best to act natural and hide the pain she's feeling. Hell! I want to show you off as my girlfriend!

"I'm sorry Chaeng, that I asked you to make this a secret. But you know that it's just for now right? I just need to fix... things" Mina said as she grabbed Chaeyoung's face and gently caress it.

"I know baby, no need to worry. I understand" she leaned in and kiss Mina. "But there's something that's odd last night"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Does Tzuyu know Sana? She was the one who picked her up" Mina furrowed her brows, trying to remember if Tzuyu happen to tell her something about Sana. But I guess no.

"I can't remember anything but don't worry, I'll just ask Tzuyu"

Mina went home after spending some more time with Chaeyoung. She took a shower and remembered that she had to ask Tzuyu something. She texted her and waited as she watched some movies.

'Tzuyu, are you free today? Can we meet?'

Her phone vibrated quickly. 'Let's meet at the cafe, the usual. I exepected this tho'

Mina arrived first at the cafe since she's also nearer. She sat on the table near the window so that she could easily see Tzuyu arriving and vice versa.

"Sorry I was a bit late, something jjst came up" Tzuyu said as she seated in front of her.

"It's okay, I just arrived earlier too" Mina smiled. They ordered drinks and some deserts and Mina proceeded on what's her purpose on seeing Tzuyu.

"Well.. Chaeyoung told me what happened last night" Tzuyu nodded as she sip through her milkshake. "I promised her that I'll ask you about it because she's somewhat curious if, you know, you're that close with Sana?"

"Let's say that we're that... close"

"Really? But I don't remember you mentioning her to me, to us" Mina gets more curious, she can sense that there's something more deep in this.

"I think it's time to tell you... my deepest secret" Tzuyu sighed. "Sana... She's my ex-girlfriend"

Mina almost spat out her drinks when she heard Tzuyu's confession. She was looking at her wide-eyed, she didn't expect this. Tzuyu never showed it to them, she was the least they expect to have a girlfriend. Now it makes more sense why Tzuyu never had a boyfriend even though many famous model was trying to court her.

"Seriously?!" Mina exclaimed as she wiped her mouth. "Oh my God Tzuyu! I didn't... expected any of this"

"I know, I know. We were together for years, but we just broke up when we started our career" Tzuyu looked down, fumbling at the tissue paper. "Clearly, I chose career over her"

"Don't tell me.. That you quitted on modeling because of Sana?" Mina gasped when she saw the expression of Tzuyu. It was an expression of agreeing on what she said. "You're crazy! Really! So what now? Are you planning on getting her back?"

"I don't know, Mina. I just had to do it. I'm sorry"

It takes a while for Mina to sync in everything she discovered about Tzuyu today. All these years, she was just also like Nayeon, she experienced everything like Nayeon. Maybe that's why Tzuyu was just so cool about it, like she understand Nayeon that time more than anyone else. That's why she was amazed on Nayeon's bravery. It all makes sense now.

They talked a bit and when it was getting darker, they decided to go home. Mina texted Chaeyoung that she met up with Tzuyu and she'll call when she's home. She just need someone to tell everything, because she can't tell Nayeon about it yet. Mina respects Tzuyu's favor for her, that she wants to tell it to Nayeon herself.

When she got out of the taxi, she saw a familiar car in the parking lot of the building. Nervous crept her heart and it feels like she was about to throw up, it just made her anxious thinking that she maybe right of who she think that someone is right now that's waiting for her. She hurriedly went on the elevator, her legs were trembling.

Calm down, Mina. It's okay, relax.

She said to herself while taking deep breaths. She was startled by the sound of the elevator as it opens, a proof that she's really losing her mind right now. She slowly stepped out and walked a little, when she turned to where her unit was all she could mutter was a curse.

Damn it. Why, of all time, now?!

When the person waiting for her saw her, Mina gave her a smile hiding all her nervousness. She hugged her as soon as she approached her.

"Mom, what are you doing here?"