23

Mina opened the curtain on her bedroom and let the sunlight enter through her window and hit Chaeyoung's face. Her plan to wake up Chaeyoung succeeded as she saw how her bestfriend fluttered her eyes and opened it. Mina smiled at her cute gestures and she can't help but to blush when she remembered again what happened last night. Get to your senses Mina!

"Good morning Chaeng" she happily greeted. Chaeyoung stared at her for seconds, as if analyzing if she's really there.

"Mina?!" Chaeyoung bolted up but held her head as hangover was kicking in. "Oh oh, my head! Oh my God, did I got too drunk again last night?"

"Yes, miss" Mina answered as she sat on the edge of the bed. "And I picked you up again. But don't worry, your car is perfectly fine"

"I'm really sorry, Mina. I just got wasted"

"It's okay. Get up and wash yourself then meet me at the kitchen, I already prepared some breakfast"

Chaeyoung followed Mina's instructions and hurriedly took a quick shower. But she's weirded with herself as a certain scenario kept on playing on her mind and that scene made her heart flutter out of nowhere. It was a scene where she tells Mina that she loves her and them, kissing. That can't be real! I won't be that stupid, right? Chaeyoung almost slipped inside the shower because her mind was wandering and kept on trying to remember what happened last night. The last thing she remembered is her ordering loads of drinks and calling Mina. But, that's all. She frustratedly got out of the room and headed to the kitchen, she thought that maybe she's just hungry.

As they were eating, Mina is silently glancing at Chaeyoung because something is running in her mind. She became bothered by her own thoughts. She wants to ask but she's also afraid to do so. She didn't know that she was already staring too long that she almost dropped her spoon when Chaeyoung caught her.

"Mina, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. How about you? How are you feeling?"

"Fine, I guess" Chaeyoung just shrugged. "Did I already told you?"

"About you and Sana?" Chaeyoung just nodded. "Yeah, while you're too drunk"

"I didn't say or... do anything stupid right?"

Chaeyoung stood up on her seat and get a cup of water for Mina as she was coughing really hard, almost choking with her food.

"Minari! Are you okay?! Please eat slowly" Chaeyoung scolded her while rubbing her back. Mina almost lost her mind when she felt her warm hand touching her. She didn't know why she choked up just by hearing her question. It made her embarrassed but at the same time, a pinch in her heart was felt. She got an answer for her own thoughts without even asking. How dumb of you to think that she could remember anything?!

"I'm fine" Mina said and also stood up just to remove Chaeyoung's hand on her back. "And yeah, you didn't do or say anything stupid at all" Because what you've done is something that fucked me up.

Mina cleaned the table and washed the dishes while Chaeyoung was still in a dazed, watching her and understanding her sudden change of mood. Chaeyoung approached Mina and tried to offer a help on cleaning the dishes but Mina turned to her with a visible upset face.

"You know what Chaeyoung, you should go home already. Besides, I have plans for today"

"What plans exactly Mina?" Chaeyoung asked with a doubt on her face as she can sense that her bestfriend was just making up things just to make her go home. "Are you and Jackson going out again?"

"What?! No! I'll be with Nayeon and Tzuyu" Lies, Mina. You're just about to ask them if they free. Goodness. "So, go home"

Mina turned to the dishes again, distracting herself as she can feel piercing stares behind her. She was praying in her mind that Chaeyoung won't be stubborn today and just go home. She's starting to get suffocated as she knows that they're just inches apart from each other.