28

"Don't you fucking drag Mina over this bullshit of yours Sana!" Chaeyoung said angrily as she grabbed Sana's arm.

"Why Chaeyoung? Are you scared?" smirk was still on her face, taunting Chaeyoung.

"No! So please Sana, just go home. Until I could still control myself"

"Oh Chaeyoung, just admit it! Mina is already your girlfriend" Sana shook her head while faking laugh. "She's really doomed now"

"If you think that I'll come back to you because you're using Mina as an excuse. Sorry to burst your bubble but no!" Chaeyoung gripped hard on Sana's arm that it causes her to whimper. "Never Sana, never. Specially on what you've done right now"

"Chaeyoung let go of me! It hurts!" but Chaeyoung was just staring at her angrily, her grip was being much hard that her nails almost dug in Sana's skin.

"Sana!"

They both turned around to look at tge owner of the voice. Chaeyoung furrowed her brows as she's confused on what is she doing here right now. And how does she know Sana.

"Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung muttered as Tzuyu approached them while still panting. It seems like she ran all the way to Chaeyoung's unit just to follow Sana.

"Chaeyoung... I'm sorry... For this" Tzuyu said in between her still rapid breathing. "Please let go of her"

As if on cue, Chaeyoung removed her hand on Sana's arm. Then she looked at the both of them, still confused on what's happening. But Sana became speechless since Tzuyu had arrived, she was just standing there, caressing her arm and cannot look to Tzuyu or even to her.

"I'm sorry again, Chaeyoung. We'll get on our way now" she grabbed Sana's hand and pulled beside her. "Come on Sana, let's go home"

Sana didn't say anything at all until they already left and Chaeyoung was left there, having different emotions inside her. She let out a deep breath and went inside her pad. She took a shower and went straight to her bed. Chaeyoung stared at her ceiling, remembering Sana's words and figuring out how did she found out that Mina is already her girlfriend. But there's no way I would admit it. I can't let my baby lose everything just because of this.

"Shoot!" she got up and find her phone as soon as she remembered that Mina told her to text when she's already home. Chaeyoung decided to just call her because she's planning to tell Mina everything that happened a while ago. Mina's phone just kept on ringing and she's not picking it up. Chaeyoung tried a few times more but gave up as she realized that maybe Mina is already sleeping as she was tired the whole day. Sleepiness also hits Chaeyoung and she just set aside all her thoughts and let sleep dragged her into dreamland.

Mina woke up early the next morning as she needs to go to work. She checked her phone first and saw that Chaeyoung has many missed calls. Mina sent her a text before preparing and going out.

'Good morning babe. I already fell asleep last night, sorry'

She was waiting for the taxi she hailed and just scrolling through her phone. Chaeyoung hasn't texted hee back yet or even called so she supposed that she's still sleeping. After getting in on the taxi, Mina sent her another text.

'Off to work. Don't skip your breakfast. Love you!'

Mina headed to the conference room where meetings about upcoming projects are usually head. When she got there, her manager and some of the their team was already there. It's still early so Mina guessed that they're still waiting for others to come before they begin their agenda for today. She felt her phone vibrated multiple times in her pocket. Mina smiled as soon as she saw that Chaeyoung bombarded her with messages.