Chapter 47: Wanted

Start from the beginning

"All of these were taken on the same day sir. Yesterday. It seems like they're are all on their own now. Better yet. They are all here, in Seoul."

The leader stood up abruptly. Making the cop flinch. 

Mr. Moon looked up then back at the photo of his greatest enemy yet.

Kim Namjoon.

He started laughing. A laugh where it seemed like he didn't have enough breath for it at first. 

It started of as raspy and low but became more louder and more maniac like as he continued. 

He looked at the photograph. And grip the ends of it tightly, wrinkling the photo completely."

"I've got you now boy."

-

 It's been a day. 

Namjoon has been searching for a day, and Taehyung is no where to be found. 

He should've given up by now. Right now he would be with his family in Jeju most likely. Did they make it? Is Jennie okay? Is everyone okay? So many worries rushed through his head. Why did Taehyung have to jump out of that van. They were so close. He needed to call just to check up on them. 

Just then Namjoon saw a phone booth just across the street. He looked both ways before running across, and making it in time before the car rush happened. He hopped inside and quickly inserted two quarters.

The phone line rang and rang.

No answer. 

"Come on Jin. You're stressing me out." Namjoon mumbled as he inserted to more coins. 

He leaned against both. Closing his eyes as the phone line rang and rang. 

No answer. 

"fuck." The man cursed as he slammed the telephone back to it's slot. He gently slammed hi head on the phonebooth's glass. 

He's hungry, tired, lost, and frustrated. 

Namjoon opened his eyes and the empty sidewalk in front of him outside the booth, was suddenly swarmed with people. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are all these people gathered?" He mumbled. 

He reached into his pocket to check for more change but that was it. Only a dollar worth of quarters is what he had. The man sighed before walking out of the booth trying to make his way through the crowd of people.

Namjoon looked over them, advantage of being tall, and saw that they were looking at a news story that was playing on a T.V in a Television shop. Namjoon started walking passed.

"I can't believe that bastard is alive and well spending his time at a club after he killed those kids." One person said.

Namjoon stopped. 

He rushed back and pushed through the crowd of people. They complained and some cursed at him but that didn't stop Namjoon from forcing himself to the font of the crowd.

'Murderer, Kim Taehyung seen inside Nightclub.'

Namjoon's eyes widened as he read the new story. 

"That idiot." He said.

"Nah man he was insane. He suddenly grabbed my girlfriend and started attacking us. I didn't know at the time that he was who he was." The man who was being interviews had his face blurred.

Namjoon cocked his head as he watched the interview. There's no way. Yes Taehyung can lose it sometimes. But it doesn't happen without any sort of provocation. He must have done something.

'But it seems that he wasn't alone. Witnesses say that a woman was with him and even assaulted the couple and their friends along with Kim Taehyung. Camera footage at the club didn't manage to take a clear image of the woman but it is seen that they escaped together. 

"Wow. Even a Murderer can find a lover probably as crazy as him. They're like Bonnie and Clyde."

Namjoon looked behind him to see the girl who said that. 

Lover? No way. But who the hell is Taehyung with? Not only was she with Taehyung but she ran away with him too? What the hell is going on?

Namjoon looks at the club's location. He's close. Taehyung couldn't have gotten far.

-