Chapter 21: Make a wish

2 months later

"We can't do that" Hoseok whisper yelled.

"I know Hoseok but....Taehyung is acting like before. Plus I think gave up on her case already might as well put an official ending to it. Though she won't like it she won't have a choice" The deeper of the leader reasoned. The other scoffed in unbelief.

"So what, we're just gonna fake her death like that?! Are we gonna kill some innocent girl and plant Y/N's DNA so the police thinks she's dead?!"

"We're not gonna kill anyone" Namjoon replied.

"Then what? Hm?! What are we gonna do when we let her go?"

The sound of Namjoon's cackle made Hoseok scrunch his face in confusion. "Who said anything about letting her go" The leader smirked darkly. The shadow of the window's shutter aimed his eyes perfectly making him look scarier.

"W..wait....what?" Hoseok's lips parted in disbelief.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose. Exhaling a deep sigh. "Wait...you didn't Acctually think she was gonna go back home" the leader watched as the other's hand feel to his side, eyes wavering as he looked down at the ground.

The older tilted his head to get a better view at the shocked boy. "B-but we told her-"

"Jimin told her that we'll let her family live as long as she comes with us. No one ever said it was temporary"

"But...how"

"Anyways, Jin is good with all of that faking death stuff. So he'll be in charge of this for now"

The leader placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, giving him a tight grip. He pursed his lips dealing his dimples. The long faced boy's eyes wavered as he looked up.

"I'm the leader here Hoseok....Don't fight me on this" Namjoon said in a warning tone. He sensed the anger in Hoseok's eyes. Before anything happened Namjoon walked passed the older shouldering him brusquely aside. 

-

You walked up the steps carefully, holding the tray that contained Jimin's breakfast. You counted slowly as you took each step. 

"fourteen"

"fifteen"

"sixteen"

"seventee- Oh!"

You almost fell back when the leader walked down the steps angrily.

"Careful with that. Jin doesn't like messes"
Namjoon who was three steps down, looking up at you in a judging manner. 

You bowed quickly refraining from any eye contact with him. The older make 'tsked' before continuing to stomp down the stairs.

You exhaled finally feeling like you can breathe again. You never really see Namjoon but when you do it feels like you oxygen disappears completely. Its like his aura sucks in all the energy whenever he's around. 

You waled the rest of the remaining steps, which were a lot by the way, up the stairs. As you walked down the hall a door opened which made you stop to bow. 

"Get up Y/N. No one is around you don't have to do that" The familiar voice said. You looked up seeing the figure from you eyelashes. 

You stood up slowly, making eye contact with the man who looked at you with pity in his eyes. 

"What's wrong Hoseok" 

The older pursed his lips revealing the small dimples above the corners of his top lip. "..Don't worry nothing is wrong with me" The older's eyes looked down at the scars on your wrists. You noticed where his eyes were looking.