Chapter 17: Deathwish

"The search for missing teen, Y/F/N, is such a mysterious case. The police has had no lead of her remains. The investigation is a dead end, says the head of the police department. If Y/N is with The Arsonist and serial killer, Kim Taehyung. she would most likely be dead-"

The television flashed off. Jennie turned around in a flash "Yah! I were watching that" Jennie growled. Jimin smirked as he threw the remote on the other couch. He raised his eyebrows when he saw her walk towards the remote.

" I saw Y/N earlier.."

"So?" She surfed the channels second after second, not even waiting for the shows to load.

"Why isn't she ready yet?"

Jennie rolled her eyes turning around to face Jimin again.

Jennie rolled her eyes sitting back down on the couch. "I have enough time later on, all i have to do is give her a dress and a bit of makeup to make her ladylike"

Jimin pinched the bridge of his nose. "I didn't ask you to make her look lady like"

"Then what the hell do you want?!"

"I want her to seduce men into their deaths!"

"Jimin, you're yelling at my sister again" Namjoon walked into the room with a warning tone.

Jennie turned around to thank her brother for defending her, but to her surprise she saw him wear something completely different from his usual attire. "Woah, why are you dressed like that? Do you have a date?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the two siblings, stomping out of the room.

She asked enthusiastically while throwing a popcorn into her mouth.

"No, but that would be great wouldn't it?" He replied with a pursed smile. A drop of sweat rolled down his forehead as he struggled with tying his bow tie.

Jennie laughed while watching her brother struggle, she stood up from the couch walking towards him to help. "Well then where are you going?" She moved the right side of the bow tie under the other side and up the neck loop.

"We're heading to YG Clan's event" Jennie's eyes widened.

"What?!" She tightened the grip of Namjoon's bow tie, causing him to struggle breathing. "Je-" He stopped midway. "How are you going?! Don't they hate you guys? I wanna go! Please Oppa can I go?!"

Namjoon's vein was visible on his forehead by then. He managed to pulled Jennie's hands away. He coughed, while grabbing his neck that was probably bruised by now. "Please, please, please can I go!" Jennie jumped in place with pouted lips.

"No Jennie, of course you cant go"

"Why Not?, Waeeeee!" She clenched her fists by her sides, while whining.

"You know exactly why you can't go out." He replied with a growl that made Jennie stop. Immediately she looked at her brother, with an I'm sorry look. Namjoon noticed what he had done. He let a breath, closing is eyes gently in regret.