Chapter 43: Separate ways.

"So we track his location. Find him. Kill him. Then live like normal?" Namjoon sighed.

"Well normal for us." Jimin tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. 

Namjoon scratched his forehead. "Then what. Hm? Then everyone else figures out that my sister is alive and so now they don't only come for me but they come for her as well." Namjoon's jaw clenched. 

Jimin couldn't help but feel frustrated. Perhaps this is what you felt when you gave your idea to him earlier. He breathed in, and before he could try to convince him once more. Namjoon threw the phone on the ground.

"Yah-"

Namjoon interrupted him by stomping on the burner phone with his boot over and over again. You watched in disbelief as the guy who supposedly would do whatever it takes to keep his sister safe was completely destroying the only chance they possibly had to do so. 

Jimin closes his eyes and sighs as Namjoon gave it one more heavy stomp and rubbing what was left of the phone on the wet and muddy ground.  Namjoon glanced at Jimin and took a step closer. The two didn't take their angry eyes off each other's.  Namjoon rubbed his chin.

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again. The next thing under my boot wouldn't be a phone. You understand?" His voice was stern and dark. 

Jimin sighed. Although he wanted to speak up he couldn't. Namjoon is the leader after all.

"This is your last chance Jimin. Don't ever disappoint me again." 

-

While Jimin and Namjoon conversed in the alley. You lead the others where Red left the van just before the police could arrive to the scene. 

"Do you think Namjoon will act  on Jimin's plan?" Jennie mumbled. Yoongi turned to the girl who was looking down. Suddenly she looked up at him, her eyes staring right into his.  "Do you think I can actually be free?" She whispered in a quivering tone. 

Yoongi didn't know how to respond. The hope that you and Jimin had given her just moments ago makes him feel a confusing amount of emotions, but he cannot deny. He has that hope too.

"First, let's see what Namjoon has to say about it. We can't do anything if he doesn't allow it." He replied. The girl nodded gently and looked down.

"What a load of bullshit." Red intercepted. The atmosphere completely changed. "Excuse me?" Yoongi jolted. 

You had shared an amount of alone time with both Red and Yoongi and you can already tell that the two are not going to be the best of friends.

"You're gonna allow her brother to ruin possibly her one and only chance to be free? I thought you of all people would be the first to track down the location." She smirked. Yoongi cleared his throat, looking away awkwardly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jin asked, his eyes still focused in front of him. You looked at Red. Holy fuck she knows?! How the hell would she know?

Red's eyebrows furrowed. She looked at everyone who was staring at her confused. When she saw the panicked expression on Yoongi's face an evil-like smile formed on her lips. "Oh, was it supposed to be a secret?" She laughed. 

Jennie, confused, looked at Yoongi. "Secret?" 

"You know the part where he li-" before she could continue you grabbed the duct tape roll next to you and sealed her lips. Not only Red but everyone else was surprised buy your sudden action. 

"Stop talking..." You said quietly then crawling back to your spot. "You're giving me a headache."

Sure you don't like Yoongi. You may hate his guts and would enjoy the complete embarrassment and pain he would receive if the secret got out but you know that Yoongi would be more than ready to help with the plan. If Namjoon murders him, things would become more difficult.