Chapter 35: Who are you?

"What do you mean the hotel is on lockdown?"  Jungkook's eyes widened as Namjoon shared the new with his gang members.

"Whoever that girl was. She didnt care about the cosequences it would leave for the rest of us." Namjoon sighed. This might be a set back but lets look at the bright side. "No one can come in or out."

"That doesnt seem very bright to me. The food here is average at best. I need a quality meal that is not overpriced because of its fancy name." Jin complained.

"Hyung. Think about it, Moon and his men cant come in and Red can't leave. Its a win win for us."

"Ddaeng" Hoseok said from across of the room, back turned on his members while pouring himself a glass of champagne. Everyones attention turned to him. "I dont know if you forgot an important detail but we are criminals."

"That one right there-" He pointed at Taehyung with the small glass still in his hand "is a wanted murderer."
"This hyung-" now pointing at Jin, whos eyes widened acting as if he were an innocent flower, "is supposedly dead"

"Jungkook just recently got the police's attention after that fiasco in the city. I am an escaped prisoner. And you are the leader of a notorious gang of which South Korea's government want to get custody of." He took a sip "oh and lets not forget the kidnapped girl who is currently residing in a room under Yoongi's name."

Jin pouted his lips. "I mean he has a point. We're screwd"

"Jeez thanks for the optimism." Namjoon sat down in the leather chair and dubbed his face.

"Cant we leave through the windows?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Nope. Place is surrounded by cameras and police." Jimin sighed before closing the curtains he was looking through.
"So what now? Do we just stay here?" Taehyung asked.

"And wait for the police to slam through the doors and arrest all of us? I dont think so." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Speak for yourself. Jimin and I are practically innocent. Yall are the ones who were dumb enough to get yourselves on wanted posters."

Namjoon snapped his fingers. "Youre right!" He stood up immediatley making Jin flinch.

"Of course i am" Yoongi closed his eyes and smiled. "Wait what am I right about?"

"You and Jimin can freely walk around this hotel. You guys need to make this case speed up. Find Red then we can all leave. Hyunsik can help out."

Yoongis's eyes widened and he didnt hesitate to het up from his comfortable position on the bed. "Whaaat! I dont want to work with that giant!"

Namjoon's expression changed. "Whats wrong with Hyunsik?"

Seokjin exaggertaed a cough and cleared his throat. Yoongi gulped. He then looked away to avoid eye contact with Namjoon.

"I mean....h-how can you be sure we can trust him?" He stuttered.

"Trust me. Hyunsik has worked with us before. He can be trusted."

"Jennie seemed to like him too." Jin blurted out with a sly smile. Such a remark made Yoongi wince.

"So its settled. Yoongi, Jimin and Hyunsik will find Red. SeokJin, Hoseok and I will stay here and watch you guys theough the security cameras on Yoongi hyung's laptop."

"What about Jennie and Y/n?" Taehyung blurted out. Both Yoongi and Jimin looked up.

"Oh right. We cant have them be together nor in seperate rooms alone."