Important

His Bitch is getting a rebranding. 

It has occurred to me that I hate HATE how I started this story off as Jimin being  a very unlikable character to the point where there could be no redemption and to be honest that is not what I wanted when I started this story in 2016. I don't know what I was thinking then and perhaps I wasn't thinking at all. 

Now I can't possibly imagine giving Jimin a happy ending seeing how I described him throughout the story. BUT the ending I gave for him then is not what I want now and leaving it as is will just be a major plot hole not only for the story in general but for the character's relationships over all.

For example Taehyung would absolutely HATE probably would have murdered Jimin if he knew he caused harm to Y/N since the very beginning but of course my 14 year old self didn't think about that. 

Not to mention Jennie and Jimin.

If you know you know. 

What I mean to say is the beginning of the story is a mess and no matter how i try to fix it The name of the story just continues to remind me that I need to go through a MAJOR cleanup with Jimin and Y/N's relationship.

So this is how its going to go for those of you who don't want to start this over. ( because i wouldn't either.)

Jimin has never hurt Y/N.

 Lets leave it there. 

Yes he kidnapped her. But there was never any torture nor starvation nor any dragging or damage other than the fact that yes he did technically kidnap her. 

Even though that's still not morally correct 

She simply hates him for his threats but no PHYSICALL ABUSE.

Thank you and I hope you support my decision. 

Also that plot has made a complete U-turn from when I started this story. 

in 2016 this was a love triangle with no point. Like literally just a guy who kidnaps a girl and she falls for him. That it. 

but I like where this story has grown to be. Something with plot and suspense and danger. 

PLUS the new name fits the story more because it's not only Y/N who  is trapped in this hell hole. Jennie is too. So when you look at the cover the girl is ambiguous you could see it as either Jennie or Y/n idc. 

I hope you support my decision and continue to love this story.

Till next time.