Chapter 40: Tattoo

" What do you mean Red, Y/N, and the Van are all gone?!" Namjoon hissed.

"As in Red, Y/N and the Van are gone. What don't you get?" Jin repeated.

"No, No this can't be happening." Namjoon paced back and forth. "Well it happened, so what now?" He shrugged.

"No, she left? How could she just leave? There are seven of us here. How did no one see her? And why would she take Y/N with her?"

"I don't know Namjoon. Why didn't you see her? Maybe she wanted company during her great escape?"

"Y/N's?" He deadpanned.

"Hey she's a sweet girl."

Namjoon took a deep breath and rubbed his face roughly. "Okay so they're gone."

"Listen I know you're upset but right now all we have to worry about leaving this damn warehouse without getting noticed. Good riddance about the van anyways. It's on the police's radar by now and we would have needed to get rid of it anyways."

Namjoon sighed. "Yeah..I guess your right."

Jin smirked. "Of course I am. I am Kim Seokjin."

Namjoon scrunched his face. "You know I kind of wish you went with them right now."

"Hyungs." Jungkook ran out getting the two elder's attention.

"He's gone."

"Yes Jungkook we know. Hyunsik said he would take a Taxi back to his house last night."

"No."

Namjoon looked at him.

"Jimin hyung."

Jin looked back at the youngest as well.

"Jimin hyung is gone."

-

You and Hyunsik sat uncomfortable as Red puckered her now red lips using the rear-view mirror to admire herself. From the corner of your eye you saw her grip on the gun that was still pressed against Hyunsik's head wasn't as tight as before. Perhaps maybe if you're quick enough you can knock it out of her hand and get a hold of it.

"Whatever your thinking stop thinking it." Her voice gave you goosebumps. Can she read minds?

She puckered her lips one last time before her stare landed on you and no longer on herself. "No I can't read minds but I can tell when someone is planning something and trust me. You will not be the first to catch me slipping."

"Jimin managed to when he stabbed you with your own tranquilizer." Hyunsik said.

He received a jab on the head with the hand gun that made him hiss in pain.

Red cleared her throat. "That was a one time thing and from now on it never happened. Whoever mentions that was get a bullet in their foot."

She took a deep breath. "Ill give you a deal that you have no other choice but to offer because you'll have to do it anyways."

"That being?" You asked

"Take me to Seoul."

"No way that's a complete U-turn."

"Did I say you had the option?"

"Well I'm not driving you there. I need to go to Busan If it's the last thing I do."

Red tilted her head. "Fine"

Before you could react. Hyunsik was knocked out of the van. Red replacing his spot in the driver's seat. Before he could get up from the Gas station's floor, She floored it, taking you with her. You were thrown back into your seat when the car charged forward.

You looked out the window and watched as Hyunsik chased after the vehicle. But Red was to quick and twist and turned the steering wheel until you could no longer see him. You gripped onto your seat belt as she drove into full speed in the wrong lane. And as you were scared for your life Red was having the time of hers.

Streetlight after streetlight. She drove past like six of them. You lost count. Your heart thudded in your chest. Red's bloodstream was filled with adrenaline while you felt sick to your stomach.

You had quickly become dizzy due to the speed and you felt your throat close up.

"Stop..." The word came out of your lips barley above a whisper. Car horns sounded like thunderstorms inside your head and the sight of Red's rabid steering looked like your mom's struggle to keep the steering wheel steady.

You were back again on that fateful day.

Glass and blood everywhere. You and your mom upside down after the crash. The silhouette of a stranger.

and a tattoo.

"MoM!"

You cried out without thinking. Surprisingly, Red was able to hear your scream through the sound of tires screeching on the concrete floor. She stopped laughing and was quick to Stop the van behind an abandoned building.

"Mom? Kid I'm only like five years older than you"

You took a deep breath as you tried to see through the tears in your eyes.

"You good? I forgot you were still in here."

"I-I..." You stuttered trying to get the words out. "I remembered something."

-

"Jimin I'm so sorry. I lost her. Red-"

"I know" He cut him off.

"What? How do you know?"

"Shortly after you drove off. I went back to the warehouse and Red was gone. Don't know how but I din't really expect she's stay for long. I figured if she was able to last this many years by herself she wouldn't work with us that easily."

"Well you're right about that. She ditched me but still has Y/N with her."

"Thanks for the info I'm on her tracks."

Jimin hung up the phone call.

Even though Jimin knew what was up a few minutes after You drove off with Hyunsik. He had a hard time hot wiring a car that was from the year 2012. It's been a long time and his skills were outdated.

Just then his eye caught a certain black van that was going about above the speeding limit. In a moment like this he was wondering where the police was. It's a wonder how they are never around in situations like these.

-