Chapter 36: Escape! Almost

Lisa looked down at her hand. She clearly remebered the feeling of Jungkook's hand holding hers. She blushed at the memory of the boy.

"Are you even listening to me?'" Jisoo interrupted. Lisa's fantasy world dispeared like smoke. "What. Im sorry i was...distracted"

"Of course you were. Like yesterday where you completley dispeared from the event and we completley lost our chance with Mr. Lee because someone got to him first." Jisoo scolded. Lisa couldnt fight back. Because its true.

After Jungkook pulled that stunt, Lisa lost her train of thought. She left the party to calm herself down and before she knew it, she recived the news that Mr. Lee was found dead in his room.

"Im sorry its just..." She smiled "Did you see the way he looked at me?" Lisa looked down at her hand. "I couldn't help it."

"Lisa" Jisoo sat down next to the blonde. "He only did that to distract you. You out of anyone should know. Those guys use their charms to get what they want. Have you met that Taehyung guy? Anyones panties would drop.

She rolled her eyes. "Jungkook is different. He's not the type to just be with anyone." Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed. "Lisa dont tell me you've grown feelings for the guy"

The blonde scoffed. "Nonsense. Do you know who I am?" She then stood up from next to Jisoo. All the older could do was stare.

Shes right. Jisoo thought to herself.

Lisa is feared by the biggest and the baddest of gangs. She has killed and totured many for just looking at her the wrong way. She shows no mercy. She's selfish, coniving, manipulative, and evil. She is as cold as ice.

But right now-

The girl hopped her way to the window where she looked up at the starry sky. Smiling from ear to ear. Jisoo couldnt believe it.

Lisa looked down her hand then holding it tightly against her chest.

Jeon Jungkook what have you done.

Rosé then entered the room out of breath, catching both of the girls' attention.

"What's wrong? Is someone following you?" Lisa asked.
"I would much prefer that" the girl said finally breathing.

"Then?" Jisoo stood up.

"The hotel is on lockdown. Police think that whoever killed Mr.Lee is still in the hotel meaning no one can get in or out."

"What?!" Jisoo panicked. Which would be the expected reaction. But Lisa smiled.

"So everyone from the party is stuck here is what youre saying?"
Jisoo turned around looking at the girl dumbfounded.
"Lisa its no matter to be smiling. We are stuck here with police watching our every move"

"So what. They dont know who we are. Police have nothing on us"

"Doesn't mean they can't find out"

"Relax. For once we are innocent. Let's make this lockdown as a sign as a break" lisa plopped herself onto the bed.

Rosé's eyes widened. "Did she really say what i think she said?" She whispered into Jisoo's ear.

"This is coming from the girl who kicked one of our guys off the terrace for closing his eyes for more than a minute"

Lisa shrugged. "I was paying him to stay on watch."

"His wife was in the hospital. He hadnt slept in weeks"

"Well now they're in the hospital together."