Chapter 46: Kiss

The three men had their eyes all on you. One of them being JB.

The one Yugyeom called Jinyoung stepped forward. "I said who are you and what the hell are you doing here."

You stepped back accidently knocking down one of the framed pictures.

The men's eyes widened. It was as if they saw you stomp an a kitten.

"I'm sorry!" You said in a panic as you picked up the shattered picture frame.

You looked at it as you picked it up from the ground. It was them. You looked up at the three men standing at the door then back down at the picture. It was them and five other people. One of them being a girl. They were all wearing the same school uniform.

Suddenly the broken frame was yanked from your hands. You looked up and it was JB.

You stood frozen as the man stood right in front of you.

He held the broken frame with both hands his eyes getting darker as he sees the glass shattered over their faces.

"I-I'm so sorry...I-I wasn't looking a-and.." You stuttered, barley able to finish one sentence. Your voice quivered as you apologized over and over again looking between the three men.

"Get out." JB's dark and scary tone suddenly made you look up.

"Huh?" You stupidly replied.

JB's eyes remained on the photograph not once did he look up at you. His teeth were clenched and his body trembled of anger.

"I said...get the fuck out"

You were frozen looking at the man.

You saw Yugyeom looking apologetic towards you and Jinyoung sighing as he watched JB.

"GET OUT!"

Without warning you were being yanked by the collar and pushed out of the room. Your shoulder harshly slamming against the hallway wall. You hissed in pain as you held your shoulder with your other hand, falling to your knees from the impact.

"Are you insane!" You could hear Jinyoung shout from inside the room and the next thing you know the door was slammed shut with just Jinyoung and JB inside.

Yugyeom crouched down next to yo, wanting to check if you were okay but at the same time didn't want to touch you.

"Yah are you ok?" He asked as his puppy eyes looked at you worried.

You clenched your eyes shut, still holding your shoulder.

"I'm fine.." You said.

"Y/N!" You looked up and saw Jimin running towards you a few doors down.
Jimin immediately dropped to his knees and grabbed your face. "What happened? Are you okay? Who did this?" He asked multiple questions between pants.

You reassured him you were fine. "I accidentally walked in the wrong room." It was quiere Jimin looked at Yugyeom who was standing next to you.
Suddenly the sound of glass breaking could be heard in the room.

Yugyeom pounded on the door. "Yah what are you two doing in there."
Suddenly the sound loud sound of someone being slammed against the door made you flinch. It was as if it was bust open.
Yugyeom huffed as he realized what was going on. "YAH! Open the door! Stop fighting!"
He pounded on the door some more.

Next think you know the man runs out of the hall leaving you and Jimin alone in the hallway as you could still hear the sound of the two fighting inside that room.

Jimin helped you up. Still looking at you worried. "We should go inside now. I don't think we should-"
He was cut off by footsteps. You turned around and saw the owner of the motel run towards you with a bunch of keys in his hand. Not only him but Yugyeom but four others as well.
It's JB's gang.