Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore

"What happened down here? Where's Jimin?" Jin asked with furrowed eyebrows. The older stood at the top of the stair case. His hand slid on the railing as he slowly walked down the steps. His eyes landed on the blue haired man. Jin's eyes widened when he saw the bruise forming on the younger's lip.

"Yah. What went on down here? Taehyung was heaving like crazy when he entered the room?"

"How's Jennie?" Yoongi asked ignoring the older's questions.

The older pursed his lips. He looked at his feet, letting out a sigh. Yoongi gulped as he waited for the older to answer. "Jin?"

"She..went through a small psychosis episode" The older let out in shaky breath. Yoongi didn't answer. He just blinked. Jin rubbed his eye as he looked up at the older. "Namjoon and Taehyung are calming her down so she's doing okay"

"She hasn't had one of those in...almost three years" Yoongi let out in disbelief.

"I know..I know. She went through a lot today. She saw the deaths of many at the boardwalk didn't she? His people came after you guys so it's not a surprise."

Yoongi nodded slowly. He drifted away in his thoughts. He was so into them that he didn't notice Jin looking at him for an awful long while. "Did anything else happen?"

Yoongi turned his head to look at Jin in a flash. "What do you mean buy that?"

"I mean...did she witness something like right in front of her? As in, did you do something?" Jin's voice grew quiet. Yoongi gulped. "Why would you ask that?"

"Well...she mentioned something in between of the lines of You hurting her but I know very well you would never lay a hand on her so it had to be someone else.."

Yoongi's body stiffened. "Your right I would never dare to even hurt a hair on Jennie's head. So what's with this face of yours?" Yoongi scanned the older who was now in deep thought.

The room was quiet for far too long. The younger looked around in awkwardness. Then suddenly his eyes moved to upstairs. He was worried on how Jennie was doing. And just when he was going to slip out of the room. Jin said something that made him stop in an instant.

"What happened with Y/N?"

Yoongi scoffed in disbelief. "You too huh" He said to himself.

Jin stood up straight as the younger's back faced him.

"If she's with Jungkook. Why aren't they back by now? Did Jungkook get injured? Is there something you're not telling us?"

The living room was quiet but it was filled with Yoongi's sigh. Jin began to feel an ache on his chest when the silence was taking too long.

"Yoon-"

"He was shot in the leg" Yoongi interrupted. Jin's lips parted. He felt his whole body fall weak.

"But he's okay because he's Jungkook. He doesn't need us" Those words that left Yoongi's mouth caused him the older to snap. "What the fuck is wrong with you"

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"You mean to tell me that the kid is injured and you just left him there?! Alone?!"

"Jungkook told me to leave. Of course I was hesitant but I knew he could handle himself. He's Jeon Jungkook for fucks sake. He's dealt with a lot worse."

"He was just a kid then. A kid who had no one else. His only way to survive was to kill! Now he has us. He had you but you left him there?"

"Hyung it's not that big of a deal. He's older now. Sure he killed at a young age but just like you said...His only way to survive was to kill. Since then that's all hes known what to do. He kills to protect, that didn't change then and that didn't change now" Yoongi ranted. He stood there tense as Jin was glaring at him.