Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now

They say minutes feel like hours. Sometimes they are right. But when you're in a a room blindfolded, not knowing you're surroundings. Not knowing what if you will ever see your family again. Not knowing what these men will probably do to you in any second.

It feels like an eternity. An eternity in hell you wouldn't want to wish even for your worst enemy.

Well-

Except these men that are holding you hostage this. very second.

You wish the worst thing possibly in mankind to happen to them.

It's only been an hour since you arrived at the mysterious place. No words have been said to you since you've been thrown into the black van.

Only a blindfold around your eyes. Ducktape sealing your lips.

And fear in your entire body.

The muffled sounds of men's voices and laughter could be heard upstairs. They sound like its an ordinary day. Its almost as if they just didn't kill someone, blow up a gas station, and kidnap someone.

Nope.

To them it must be their usual Sunday morning.

You breathed harshly against the ducktape that was right underneath the tip of your nose.  Your muffled whines of agony and desperation were probably louder than you expected them to be.

The sound of many footsteps came closer. You shuffled back to where one of the men threw you. Breathing probably your last breath of air.

"Well well~ isn't she obedient" The familiar voice came closer and closer. Your heart beat grew faster and faster. The quiet room making it sound louder and louder.

The blind fold was yanked harshly from your face. The sudden light blinded you. Everything and everyone was blurry. Turning you head left and right your eyes furrowed at each member staring at you.

"Why did you bring her? You never explained anything" One of the members said. He was tall and handsome. He looked young and. innocent but you knew damn well he could kill someone in a heartbeat.

You focused on each member's physical features. In case a miracle happened you would be prepared and know how to describe them to the police.

To your father.

He's okay. Right?

"She's going to help us"

Your head snapped up to look at the man. Everyone was as shocked as you were.

"How is she supposed to help us get Namjoon back?" Who could this Namjoon be?

"She's our new decoy" The man answered. He pulled your hair to face him. His eyes were staring at you the same way again. But what is it?

"Decoy?"

"But I'm the one who distracts" man with the deep voice said.

"That used to work. But at some points we will need you. Also JB's gang knows how we look.  will eventually find out what we are doing if we use one of us"  

You sat there in confusion. You were only kidnapped an hour ago. 

"We need someone who will catch the eye of the victim?"

The man next to you snapped his finger next to your ear making you flinch.

"Exactly! And what's a better decoy than a young. beautiful. Girl" his mouth came close to your ear. Placing his hand on your shoulder as you tensed up at the sudden touch. All five eyes were on you. Feeling sick from all of the attention.