Chapter 18: Familiar warmth

The boys were in the van waiting for Hoseok's cue. Jimin looked out the window tiredly.

"Yah, do you think we should call Yoongi?" Jungkook pulled out his phone. 

"For what?" Namjoon groaned. 

"Well, he is alone with Jennie. He's probably hiding from her right now don't you think he needs company?" 

Namjoon groaned, Jungkook understood what that meant. The maknae pursed his lips, shoving his cellphone in his suit's pocket.

"Eo?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Namjoon looked back. "What is it?"

"Jhope is coming" 

Namjoon rolled up his sleeves looking at his watch. 

"That's odd, its not time yet, and why would he walk over here, hes's supposed to give us the cue."

"That's the thing....He isn't walking.." 

All five boys in the van rushed to look out a window. Taehyung was right. Hoseok was running desperately. 

"What's with him?" Jin mumbled.

Hoseok slapped the van's window repeatably. Taehyung slid open the van door with a confused expression. The other boys backed up looking at the panting Hoseok with curious eyes. "Yah, whats wrong? Why didn't you give us the cue" Jin asked.

Hoseok panted dryly. He struggled to let out the words. "Just say what's wrong already" Jimin half shouted with impatience. 

"Y/N" 

*pant 

"Lalisa"

 *pant 

"spilled drink" 

*pant

While Hoseok was practically dying, all three of the boys raised their heads slowly to look at each other.

"God Dammit" Jimin hissed.

-

"YAH! LET GO-" She tried to pull her hand away but when she saw the person who was holding her back, you saw her eyes filled with disbelief. 

"O-oppa, what do you think you're doing?" She gritted her teeth. The man that held her wrist, let go of it roughly. He moved closer to Lalisa's ear to whisper something, you were close enough to hear what he said. "Don't start a scene here Lisa. I already gave you a warning. " Lalisa rolled her eyes, shoving the man away. You heard the gasps in the crowd after she laid hands on him.

She glared at him when she saw him chuckle after she shoved him. Her eyes moved onto you. It was like she was looking right through you.

"Lisa" the man said in a warning tone. 

Lalisa pushed her way through the crowd. "MOVE!" The two girls behind her scowled at you before following their leader. 

The room turned into a murmuring mess after the sound of a door closing echoed.

"Who's the girl who threatened Lalisa?"

"Do you think shes insinuating a fight with Lalisa's gang?"

"I cant believe Lalisa pushed him like that"

"What does that girl think shes doing"

"He was very mature for stopping her. I swear shes such a brat." 

You saw every eye in the room look at you. You wanted to disappear in midair. You wanted to crumble up into a ball and cry.

The room became blurry for you. Just when you felt like falling, a hand was stretched out to you. You focused on the hand, slowly you looked up to his arm, shoulders, chin and finally stopped at his face.