25 | BAD HABIT

"your life is going to be more adventurous then you wanted, you'll experience such lots of stuffs out there, you'll grow up so well with such new environments"

haechan stood there, staring at the person who wouldn't stop convincing him about new things that he didnt know,

new things that he didnt sure about it.

"you'll be happy" the person said, patting haechan's head softly.

"but i am happy here" haechan replied, signing that he wasn't believing that person. he once told that happiness will only happen if he's willing to do things that can make him happy. but right now, he didnt know. and his answer was always no.

the person then gave haechan a small smile, eyes staring at the boy's sparkling ones.

"you're going to grow up like this?"

haechan blinked for once, trying to understand what was the person saying, as he looked down at himself.

he was wearing a blue pyjama, and he was holding a pudu plushie.

"you're not 6 anymore, haechanie. it's time for you to explore the world. life's great out there" they said, patting haechan's shoulder softly for a few times.

"you're going to be free."

"if i go out, what will life give me?" haechan asked, staring at the person who wouldn't stop smiling at him. he never saw this person, and he didnt know who this person is.

the person then stood up straight after hearing to haechan's question, crossing their arms and giving him the most convincing smile ever.

"i can introduce you to some new thangs"

haechan tilted his head to the left as he heard those words, kinda kunfused with that. he kinda felt excited about the 'new thangs' stuffs. he really wanted to see what's out there, he really wanted to explore things that he never thought about.

but, he didnt want to do that alone.

not with a stranger that he didnt know who.

"w...what if i refuse?" haechan asked.

the person chuckled as they put a hand on haechan's head, ruffling it playfully.

"donghyuck, i chose you."

"either you like it or not..."

"...you life's depend on it"

he gasped.

his breath felt heavy,

his forehead became sweaty,

his lips were felt like being zipped,

and that's when he opened his eyes.

he immediately sat up, eyes opened wide. he coughed while trying to catch his breath, and he was sweaty as hell.

he put his hands at his chest, he could hear his fast and loud heartbeat even when he was breathing heavily. he kicked away the blanket that was wrapped around his legs, trying to get more space for himself.

he slowly took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

but he just cant.

the thought of it, the dreams he had, he pictures he saw in his head,

everything his mind came out about it,

he cried.

but this night was harder than he thought.