35 | ARGUMENT

"renjuuuuunnnn!!!"

for the first time in that day,

renjun smiled happily.

he took off his sunglasses and kneed down to hug naeun. he need to admit it, the only comfort he can find was from naeun. she cheered him up everyday, and he loved it so much.

"hey, little one" renjun patted her hair. "how's school?"

"fun! i painted the wall!"

wait.

"you painted what?"

"the wall!"

"the school corridor's wall?"

"yeah!" naeun smiled became wider, as renjun's face started to form a frown. yeah, he loved her, but sometimes this girl is so ridiculous.

standing up, renjun asked her to enter the car as he put her back at the back seat.

"why did you paint the school's wall?" renjum asked, starting the car and drove away from the school, totally heading home.

"jisung told me that i can do whatever i want in school. so i think that painting the wall is the most fun thing—"

that's it.

jisung's going to get it.

renjun just sighed as he focused his eyes on the road. this is why he didn't want naeun to hang out with jisung and chenle a lot. those guys really gave her weird influences behind him. and when the teachers called out her 'parents' to talk about this issue, he will be the one who's going to stand out.

well, it will be him though.

"is it a... bad thing?" naeun asked, looking at renjun's serious face.

but as soon as renjun heard her question, he immediately gave her a smile.

"yes, sweetie. its a bad thing. its called vandalism, and the principle can punish you for doing that."

naeun pouted as she crossed her arms, protesting. "but jisung told me i can do whatever i want"

"then jisung's going to pay for it" renjun smiled to himself, planning what will he do to the younger as soon as he get home.

and before he knew it, he already arived at home. there were nothing in his mind, just jisung and jisung. just his nags, and jisung.

didn't think about anything else, he quickly ran into the house as naeun just calmly grabbed her backa and closed the door. the house was always being a total chaos whenever she gets home from school so its not a big thing for her anymore.

but today, it was a different kind of chaos.

because as soon as renjun stepped into the house,

he froze.

as if he was dreaming.

everything felt numb, he didn't even realized that he had dropped his car keys and stuffs he bought from the grocery earlier.

he dropped his jaw as well, as he looked straight into the eyes of the first person he saw.

was he dreaming for real?

"w....what?"

he couldn't believe it. everything he had done with yangyang, all sleepless nights he had, the amounts of coffee he stole from jaemin, every single thing he struggled in order to find her.

and his eyes were telling him that she was there? infront of him? right now?

ridiculous.

"its not real."