13 | ITS HIM

"are you going to send me to school today?"

haechan turned his head to look at naeun who was staring at him with her puppy eyes. he gave her a smile, as he ruffled the little girl's hair.

"if your aunt let me" he whispered, which resulted naeun to yell at her aunt who was preparing breakfast at the kitchen.

"yeah sure! sure!" she yelled back, making naeun and haechan laughed in sync.

instead of helping seulbyul at the kitchen, naeun sat on the couch with haechan. their eyes glued at the tv, didnt forget that haechan's jaw slightly dropped when his attention went nothing but at the cartoon.

but, minutes after that, he looked at the little kid next to him.

"hey, naeun. can i ask you something?"

"yeah, sure! what is it?" naeun asked, sitting closer to haechan like what she always do to renjun. haechan then patted the little girl's shoulder, eyes went back to the television.

"instead of jaemin and renjun, who else—"

how smart naeun is, haechan didnt have to finish his question, she answered to it immediately.

"jeno, jisung and chenle"

haechan was slightly taken aback by those names. he blinked his eyes for a few times, before he took a deep breath.

"cool," that was his reply.

naeun was 6 years old, what did she know?

slowly, he stood up, leaving the little girl alone in the leaving room. the names totally bothered him. bothered him a lot in so many ways.

"haechan?"

his thought's died when seulbyul called out his name from the kitchen. she looked up, and gave her a smile. "yeah"

"sit down, breakfast will be served soon" she said, and haechan took a deep breath again. he looked at his smartwatch, and then he sighed.

he don't know what is it, but he felt really bothered and uneasy. the names, the atmosphere, everything. it felt like everything made him boiled up.

he leaned against the wall, eyes closed.

slowly, his hand formed a fist.

he tried to control it, he tried to stay calm. but he cant. he looked down at his fist, and then he groaned.

he didnt want to hurt naeun and seulbyul, he would never do that.

so instead of staying in this house while he was angry for nothing,

it'd be better if he went out for a while.

"uhm, seulbyul. i forgot that i have a meeting with... a friend... im sorry if i cant send naeun, i'll let you know if i can pick her up" haechan said, immediately walked to the main front door.

"wait, what?"

seulbyul walked towards haechan, her face was so full with questions. and there was haechan, still holding a fist.

"breakfast is ready, do you—"

haechan cut her words,

by pecking her lips.

"i'll skip breakfast, thankyou. but.. i really gotta go, please?"

seulbyul who was taken aback by the kiss stood there silently, staring at the guy infront of her. and before she could say something,