41 | FIRST SIGHT (PART 5)

BONUS.

they didn't want to continue living.

but they did.

for more than 10 years, they survive on their own. without any help of other people. except, they did it in their own way.

their own way of survival.

they lived in an abandoned which was located far from the neighborhood, which mark found after 3 weeks of sleeping at the back of stores and factories.

how do they made it this far?

they prefer to not tell anyone about it.

how much they've been thrown, being spit on, being hit, kicked, everything.

humans were evil.

they lived with that mindset for more that 10 years.

how do they earn money?

like how mark did when he wanted to buy a bread. he need to do it that way. because he knew, no one would give their kindness on a kid who just lost his brother, and his deeply injured friend with him.

so they did it alone.

they survive by killing other people.

week by week,

month by month,

year by year,

they get stronger.

they learned how to fight alone, they learned everything alone.

especially how to kill.

more than 10 years surviving, the only feeling left in their heart was hatred.

that's why, they made a desicion.

they're going to hunt lim seoyeon down,

and kill every single person who is related to her.

"where are you going?"

seulbyul looked at the clock, before her attention went to her sister's voice who was talking to her on the phone.

"somewhere you didn't have to know."

"why are you being so secretive..."

"not your problem, bitch."

"uhh... i'll pick—"

call ended.

"...—naeun."

seulbyul sighed as she speed up her car and drove to naeun's kindergarten. it was always her routine to pick seoyeon's daughter every evening.

where did that kid come from?

seulbyul met seoyeon 6 years after she ran away from home, and she was shocked to see a baby in her arms.

seoyeon had a baby, but she didn't want it.

she told her that she had married somewhere at a young age. but seulbyul never knew who was it. and seoyeon, she didn't want to tell her sister everything.

from that day, seulbyul was the one who took care of that kid. seoyeon loved her daughter, but she didn't gave the baby her full attention as she should, when she was the mother.