37 | THE LIFE THEY HATED (PART 1)

⚠️this chapter may content sensitive matter that will be disturbing for some readers. so read at your risk⚠️

FLASHBACK

"okay, so who's going to tell me about this broken vase?"

mark lee made a gathering.

everyone was sitting infront of him, in a line. everyone, including donghyuck. he really used all of his energy to stop him from sneaking out again, and this time he succeeded.

"i repeat... this, is a broken vase."

he pointed at the broken vase on the floor.

"this vase was a gift by chewing gum man to jaemin in a drawimg contest. dont tell me why did he gave jaemin a glass vase instead of a plastic one, or just a simple box for our age."

everyone was looking at him, expressionless.

"okay... i just wanna know who broke it." mark sighed.

"i can use my detective skills to search the culprit!" renjun raised up his hand, but jeno immediately pulled it back down.

"someone just need to be honest, we dont need investigations." jeno rolled his eyes, totally annoyed when they have gathering. all he wanted was to eat his biscuits with a cup of hot chocolate that chewing gum man made for him. that's it.

"so, who's going to he honest here?"

no one admit themselves guilty.

"well... i guess renjun really need an—"

"its not everyone who aren't guilty."

jisung's voice made mark widen his eyes.

in a second, he immediately counted the heads of his friends who were sitting on the floor.

"wait, where's donghyuck?!"

"out." jisung pointed at the door.

mark took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he saw the door being opened slightly. "why didn't you tell me?"

"you're too busy talking i dont feel like interrupting." jisung shrugged, making chenle chuckled a bit.

mark didn't know that donghyuck gave jisung a chocolate as a reward to let him escape.

"okay then, you guys can do your own work."

with that, mark left the dorm to search for donghyuck.

AT THE SAME TIME

donghyuck leaned against the wall, chuckling at the thought of mark's angry face nagging at him. breaking the vase wasnt his intention, though. he accidentally hit it with his hand.

accidentally, maybe.

accidentally, after jaemin stole his candy.

yeah, accidentally.

he breathed out, still smiling at his thoughts. mark would be searching for him, though. so he better hide.

but as soon as he started moving, he almost collided with a person.

a girl.

donghyuck widened his eyes as he looked at the girl infront of him. she was wearing a black hoodie, with a big cloth, something like a blanket covering her body. donghyuck always used blanket to be a superhuman and pretend to fly across the room with it. he didn't know that people use it in real life too.

KICK IT - HAECHANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें