15 | 00'S FIGHT

"renjun! what took you so long" yangyang immediately ran towards his job partner while taking out his notebook.

renjun just calmly walked towards the crime scene, shoving a hand in his pocket. he took a glance at the covered dead body, before he turned to look at yangyang.

"20th" he said to himself.

"punched, kicked, beaten, its all the same" yangyang started to explain about the dead body, but renjun just let him be. everything was the same. every single details.

the only clue he got was the blood. the blood that the killer dropped on the floor. maybe the killer was smart but he wasnt smart enough for a police officer like renjun. probably.

"okay, we've got the killer, right?" renjun looked at yangyang who was writing down something. "yeah"

"tell our team to get their asses ready" renjun pulled up his sleeves. yangyang just looked at him, raising his eyebrows. "youre the boss here"

renjun gave him a small smile.

"we're taking him down tonight"

"you got naeun?"

"dude, you're saying that as if im kidnapping naeun" jeno scoffed while caressing naeun's head. the little girl was eating cereals, and at the same time running away from jisung who was taking attempts to steal that cereal.

jeno just laughed while watching them two running, but his laughs died when he saw seulbyul standing behind jaemin in the living room.

"seulbyul"

"what?"

jeno ruffled his hair and looked down, trying to avoide the awkwardness as he picked up seulbyul and the cereal she's trying to protect from jisung. "dont run around the house with your food, you might spill it"

"BUT JISUNG WOULDN'T STOP CHASING ME"

"i just want a bite" jisung whined as he stomped his feet so many times.

"jisung, you're not 6, if you want one, go buy it" renjun said, loosening his tie as he lead his steps towards the stairs.

"i dont think that going out is the best choice right now, that killer could kidnap you guys for a threat again" jaemin said while walking towards the kitchen. renjun agreed with his friend, they don't have to go out until they have something urget to buy for the day.

"what are you going to do to him?" seulbyul asked, but no one answered. renjun suddenly became so busy checking up his files as jaemin walked upstairs, knowing that she's starting an argue.

"im fucking asking you guys"

"no cursing, your niece's here" chenle said, before he sat at the corner of the living room with a bowl of ramen, reading his book. jisung quietly joined him, didnt want to involve himself into the argument as well.

"then answer me" seulbyul gritted her teeth. she doesn't like it when she's asking questions but there are no answers. it's about haechan, someone that she loves. she wanted to know what will happen, even though he's an evil killer who deserved punishment.

seconds after that, renjun threw his files to the table before he patted his thigh. he looked so emotionless, and it made seulbyul gulped.

"you wanna know what's going to happen to that asshole?" he asked in a low tone, eyes moving to seulbyul who was standing near him.

"let's see. but i dont think jail suits for a guy who killed 20 people"

"tHEN WHAT"

"electric chair"