11 | 19TH

"hey im home!"

renjun took off his shoes and threw it away before he kicked the door open, loudly. and when everyone in the house jumped in shockness, he laughed his ass off.

 and when everyone in the house jumped in shockness, he laughed his ass off

"RENJUNNNNNNNN!"

naeun ran from the kitchen to the main front door just to greet renjun who just came home. renjun picked her up and kissed her nose as he ruffled her hair and smiled at her.

"how's school?"

"BORING"

"what? how can it be boring?" renjun asked as he headed to the kitchen, smacking jeno who was eating while playing mobile games.

"well, my best friend didnt come because she is sick so we can't play together"

"im sure she'll be healthy tomorrow! if not....." renjun gave naeun a sneeky smile.

"what?"

"dont go to school tomorrow"

"great deal" naeun high-fived renjun as both of them went to the living room with some snacks. jeno just shook his head, didnt want to involve with a deal that can make seulbyul blow off her head.

but speaking about seulbyul....

"hey, renjun. have you seen seulbyul today?"

"nope, why?" renjun asked, putting on moomin show to watch with naeun. his eyes were totally focused on the tv, same goes to naeun.

"yeah, it has been-"

"wait, naeun. who sent you to school?" renjun cut jeno's words, he really didnt want to talk about seulbyul since he was in a good mood at the moment.

"jaemin"

"its uncle jaemin to you" jeno reminded her before he stood up and went to the sink. renjun just chuckled as he patted naeun's shoulder.

"jaemin is old enough, call him uncle"

"but still, jisung and chenle skipped their class to pick up naeun from school. may i ask where is your lovely friend, did she forgot that she have a niece to watch out" jeno started blabbering, but at the same time didnt want renjun to ask about why didnt jeno pick up naeun instead of jisung and chenle, this dude's jobless.

"when was the last time you saw your aunt?"

"i dont remember" naeun replied while unwrapping a chocolate that she stole from the fridge. she knew it was jaemin's, what can he do anyway if she took it?

"how about you make a call?"

"im too busy to do that" jeno putting on his glasses and walked to the sofa. instead of caring about other people, he was more interested in playing games, to get into the top ranks.

"jaemin will handle it" renjun's reply made jeno scoffed in frustration. "yes, we can trust the loverboy"

"anyways, i have something to share about the case" renjun looked up at jeno, loosing interest in watching moomin anymore. he got something in six months and he was way too excited about this. at least he have hope in solving the case. that's all he wanted.