24 | JENO AND JAEMIN

"ouch, can you slow down a bit, it stings!"

taeyong yelled at doyoung who was putting on some medicine cream at taeyong's head. he never felt that much pain before, it was a metal and that girl hit him so hard to the fact that his head could break into pieces.

"not my fault that you volunteered to see that girl" doyoung slammed the tissue at taeyong's wound, making the leader screamed in pain.

"doyoung, you're being too harsh" jungwoo said as he took a seat next to taeyong who wouldn't stop whining in pain.

"i just wanted to make her feel safe, its not that im threatening her or something. she's just not the trustworthy type" taeyong sighed. he still couldn't believe that seulbyul really hit him like that. haechan said she was a nice girl.

and it's not that he brought dangerous stuffs that could freak her out. he just came in with a tray of food and a bag that was filled with her clothes. haechan really went out late at night to find clothes for her, didnt she feel the slightest feeling or grateful towards them?

"im sorry, taeyong"

taeyong looked up to see haechan leaning against the wall, arms crossed. he was looking down at his feet, as he sighed a little bit harshly.

"if i knew she'd behave like that, i would have go there by myself"

"chill down, she's a girl, not a monster" taeil said, throwing more tissues at doyoung to wipe away taeyong's blood.

"still, we need to go to the hospital. you loss lots of blood"

"IM GOING TO DIE?!"

"no, dumbass" doyoung smacked taeyong's wound, which resulting it to bleed even more.

"yeah, you need the hospital" haechan said as he kept his arms crossed, only his eyes that were moving to look at his friends.

taeyong then pushed doyoung away before he stood up, looking at the mirror and seeing his head being wrapped by doyoung.

its okay that doyoung volunteered to help him, but the way he wrapped it really made taeyoung wanted to throw him off the cliff.

"dude what the hell—"

"for an upgrade of safety! i wrapped it like that so if seulbyul wanted to hit you with a metal again, it wouldn't hurt that much!"

"you should put some cushion at his head" haechan joined doyoung in teasing taeyong as well, making the room filled with laughter and groans from the leader.

but, as they were laughing their ass off, jaehyun asked something that made the living room became quiet as ever.

"wait, where's yuta?"

"do you know how to bass, kick and swing like bruce lee?"

jaemin and jeno knitted their eyebrows as yuta walked towards them slowly, eyes gluing at yuta's evil stare.

they weren't that terrified about that,

but they have a question.

"what do you mean by bass?" jeno asked, tapping his chin.

"the last time i attended class, bass is some kind of music thingy" jaemin looked at jeno, giving his bestfriend a questioning look. jeno replied with a shrug, before he turned to look at yuta who was staring at them kunfusely.

"what?"

"bass. why are you relating with bass, which is a music thingy with kick and swing which are—"