23 | BASS, KICK, SWING

"wHO TOOK MY NINTENDO?!"

jeno wandered around the unfamiliar house as he searched everywhere for his nintendo. he went through every corner of the house, even the smallest room that he didnt even step into yet.

"i swear who the hell took my nintendo?"

naeun who was eating her breakfast that jisung made for her just sat there silent, since jisung warned her to not interrupt jeno when he's being mad. and she didnt want to make jeno even more angry so she decided to finish her food so that she could go to school quickly.

"renjun! did you see my nintendo?"

"no?" renjun buttoned up his shirt as he shrugged, resulting jeno to groaned in annoyance.

"remember where was the last time you—"

"if i remember, i could've find it" jeno sighed.

"so you don't remember" jaemin said as he walked downstairs with his phone.

jeno ended up slamming himself onto the couch, trying his best not to cry because his friends will roast him even more if he let a tear fall. he took a pillow and covered his face with it, ignoring chenle who was chuckling at him.

"how old are you again?"

"shut up"

jeno kicked the air harshly to the fact that no one wanted to walk around the couch if he kicked like that. renjun just shrugged again and went to the kitchen, joining naeun in eating breakfast as jaemin cleaned up some stuffs.

"its really missing. did my nintendo ran away from me because i didnt charge it last night?" jeno sat up and tapped his chin.

"so your nintendo has legs" jaemin raised his eyebrows.

"i took great care of it" jeno replied, and jaemin couldn't help but to laugh at his reply.

"renjun! you're buying me a new one, right?" jeno yelled at renjun who was stealing naeun's cereals. renjun heared him, but he didnt react.

"renjun!!!! please buy me a new—"

"what? wait, i cant hear it"

"renjun, please—"

"who said that? i cant hear you!"

"renjun, that's not funny"

"shhh! naeun, did you hear something?" renjun put his hands at his ear, acting like he's trying hard to hear something.

and to make it funnier, naeun joined him as well.

"you guys are so mean" jeno pouted, crossing his arms as he curled himself into a ball.

jisung and chenle had classes this morning but renjun and xiaojun will send them, as well pick them up, so the didnt have to use busses or trains anymore. it would be safer that way.