21 | THEIR BROKEN PROMISES

"im back~!"

"what took you so long— woah!!!"

nakamoto yuta ran away from his tall friend when he saw an unconscious girl at his shoulder. he widened his eyes in horror, as he watched his friend tied her up at the small corner in the living room.

"sorry it took some time. i went to mcdonald's"

"you went to McDonald's with a kidnapped girl in your car?!" yuta almost slapped himself.

"i covered the worker's attention with my handsome face" johnny made an imaginary hair flip as yuta rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"who is this???" yuta asked, as doyoung and jaehyun walked towards them with a glass of milk in their hands.

doyoung kneed down, his eyes glued at her closed eyes before he slapped her cheek softly.

"hey, wake up!"

"i knocked her out three times because she wouldn't stop screaming" the tall guy said, before he stole doyoung's milk and drank it.

"seulbyul?" jaehyun said, which resulted everyone to gasp.

"so this is lim seulbyul?"

"yes johnny, dont tell me you dont know who you kidnapped?" yuta widened his eyes, as the tall guy named johnny just chuckled awkwardly.

"i almost targeted a pregnant woman"

"you guys are idiots" a voice made them turned and rolled their eyes.

"shut up, mOON TAEIL"

"you dont know how stressed up i am right now" taeil said, his eyes were glued to the computer screen as he typed some kind of code that no one would actually know what is it

"yeah, but why would you have those silver things wrapped around you?" doyoung asked, as taeil looked down at himself and chuckled.

"to make my stressed life more dramatic"

the house went complete silence.

"aRGH you guys are so lame! im trying to hack something dont disturb me" taeil rolled his eyes, before he turned his attention to the screen again.

"and may i know what are you doing?" jungwoo who appeared from nowhere stood beside taeil. but only for a second, he couldnt help but getting dizzy after he saw all those codes that he didnt and would never wanted to understand what it is.

"im trying to hack a system"

"what system?"

"ohhhh, its a secret" taeil smirked, making taeyong who came out from his room scoffed. "as long as you didnt do nonsense things that can get our asses to jail"