22 | GO WILD

"here, eat this"

seulbyul who was still being tied tightly on the bed looked at the bowl of porridge that haechan put infront of her. his face was extremely expressionless. she can't even read him like she used to do.

it was 9:25pm, and he had left her alone there for 4 hours. she wanted to sleep but she was scared if something happened while she was sleeping.

haechan then walked towards the window, and then he knocked it for a few times before he sighed in relief.

"the window's locked from the outside, i guess johnny and doyoung really did their work well..." he smiled to himself for a while,

"...so you wont run away"

and then he turned to look at her.

"eat that" he shoved his hands into his pocket.

the house seemed quiet. she wondered, where are the others? she didnt see his other friends yet but she knew that jaehyun who she met at kun's restaurant didnt look like a dangerous person,

while, comparing to the person infront of her right now.

if he's still here then she could ask for help, or maybe beg him to borrow his phone so that she could call her friends.

but knowing that the house was so quiet,

realizing that she was alone in the house with haechan,

she knew, she fucked up.

"i thought seulbyul would go to haechan and surrender by her own fantasy will. i never thought he would kidnap her" jeno said as he ate his apple. he seemed a little bit better since the last 5 hours, thanks to the boxes that chenji threw at him.

they arrived at kun's 'abandoned' house around 3 hours ago, safe and sound. jaemin was unpacking everyone's stuffs and  orginized it with the help of naeun. chenji ran to the kitchen before they could know it to cook for dinner.

and renjun? he just sat on the couch, totally a mess.

he expected this anyway.

he could sense that haechan will take her away from them.

but renjun never thought for a solution.

he was trying to think more and more about how to save seulbyul when yangyang parked his car infront of the house.

"renjun!"

"yangyang, how—"

"i saw it, okay? i saw that damn tall guy took her away and... punched her"

renjun widened his eyes. so, it wasnt haechan who took her? it was someone else?

maybe it was one of his squad, but he didnt know any.

"uhm... we could make a report, right?"

"i made one. we're going to search for her through the night and since xiaojun's also good at reading coordinates i asked him to help the team in tracing her" yangyang said, before he took out his ipad and typed down something.

"oooh yangyang upgraded his notes from a small notepad to a huge ipad" jeno grinned, as yangyang just glared at him annoyingly.

yangyang was working so hard to help them,

while renjun had something in mind right now.

"uhm... yangyang, c-can we have a talk?"

yangyang looked up at him, eyebrow raised. "make it quick then"