20 | DONT GO

"morning morning morning!" chenji walked downstairs with their loud noises since the house was so silent today. they reached the kitchen, since their first target was the food.

"i can't wait to reload my tummy— eH???"

chenle widened his eyes when he didnt see any food on the dining table. jisung gasped in shock as well. after that, both of them groaned and stomped their feet like a little kid.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD?!!!"

"based on the schedule, jaemin was supposed to cook breakfast today"

renjun and naeun appeared from nowhere, as renjun stuggled to tie up naeun's hair in ponytail style. but it was hard because naeun wouldn't stop singing and jumping.

"naeun stop jumping, let me finish with this first"

well, as if the kid care.

"where's jaemin? and also jeno? usually every morning those two would wake up early"

"they didnt come out from their rooms since last night." renjun shrugged, and then took out a chocolate that he kept for himself to prepare if no one cooked in the house. he shared some with naeun, ignoring chenji who wouldnt stop blabbering about breakfast.

"jaemin told me that he's not feeling healthy today, same goes to jeno" seulbyul interrupted their conversation, before she walked to the kitchen and took out a few packets of ramen.

"dont you remember what happened yesterday?"

"they run like idiots without telling us a thing" jisung chuckled, as he stepped up to cook those ramens.

"they seemed, scared. i wonder what they've found while buying those ingredients" renjun said while checking through naeun's bag, making sure that kid didnt bring any toys to school.

"they didnt even buy the ingredients" chenle replied, as seulbyul just shrugged. she slid her handbag at her shoulder, before she gave naeun a pat at her head.

"well, im going to spend another day at kun's—"

"dont."

seulbyul who was about to reach the door stopped when she heard the voice. she turned back, and it was jaemin with blanket all over him. his nose was read, his eyes were puffy.

"did you catch a cold?" chenle placed the back of his hand at jaemin's forehead.

"i guess what you saw yesterday must be so scary" jisung said, trying his best not to make fun of the older.

"ACHOOOO!"

renjun and naeun jumped in shock when they heard someone sneeze that loud. when they turned to their left, it was jeno.

"what's wrong with you two?!" renjun knitted his eyebrows, covering himself and naeun with a pillow in case jeno would sneeze again.

jeno slammed himself on the couch, he seemed so weak than usual. and when he sneezed again, jisung and chenle immediately ran to the kitchen. "TAKE COVER!!"

"dont. go. outside" jaemin was serious. his face showed that he was being so serious.

"dont go, please" jeno said in between coughs. renjun threw a medicine, but he just put it away. "i wont eat this if you guys still want to go out"

"what do you mean? we have quizzes this morning." chenle protested.

"no, don't go to school. naeun, put your bag away" jaemin took naeun's bag, as jeno covered the door so that no one will go out.