Chapter Two (Jacob Black)

Thanks for reading this book so far.
------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
I growled and said,"I hate the bloodsuckers. And I'm not going to live with them either." I walked out and turned into a wolf. I sighed and ran to the Cullen's house.
------------------------------------------------------
Edward (is that his name) was outside. I sighed and looked at him and he said,"I know your here to see Y/N. But, she isn't feeling well. Can you come back later?" I growled and said,What did you do to Y/N?!"
  He sighed and looked at me and said,"Can you change her mind. She thinks that having a baby with me is what I want."
  I frowned and sighed as I said,"I'll try to make her change her mind but, I think it's too late Edward." He nodded and I walked inside.
  I saw Y/N on the couch watching tv with like 3 blankets on her. I cleared my throat ad she looked at me and smiled. She said,"Jacob why are you here?"
  As she got up I saw that she was heavily pregnant. I sighed and said,"Do think that will make him happy? He loves you and I do too." She sighed and looked at me.
  She said,"I made my choice. Did Edward put you up to this?" I nodded and she sat back down and said,"Look I want this baby. And you can't change my mind. Okay Jacob so stop while your ahead."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_