Chapter Fifteen

Thanks for reading this book.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

Then my dad walked in and said,"Morning sunshine." I smiled and said,"Hey Dad." Edward got up and said,"I'm going to leave you guys alone." I whined and he walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------
Dad said,"Are you happy with Edward?" I nodded and said," Is Mom here?" He nodded and my Mom walked in. She said,"What happened?!" She hugged me and I said,"I fell down the stairs." I knew it wasn't true but she believe me. My Mom and Dad walked out and then Edward walked in the room.
He said,"Y/N will you go to the prom with me?" I nodded and said,"Yes I will Edward."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

Alice gave me a dress to wear for prom. I said,"I don't want to go prom...." I got my dress on and looked down. I have a big cast and I walked downstairs. Edward was in the front room. I smiled and he said,"Y/N you look beautiful."
I got into his car and he said,"Y/N I love you with all my heart. I don't want to lose you." I held his hand and he drove to the school. He parked where he usually parks and said,"I will love you forever." I nodded and said,"Forever."

*Another time skip cause I'm lazy*

We dance all night and he put his face on my neck. I said,"I want to be like you but, you won't let me." He laughed and said," I love you y/n."