Chapter Two (Y/N)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

They said,"Can we take pictures of the car?" I sighed,"Go ahead." After putting the gas in the I looked at them. They said,"Thanks." I nodded and drove home. When I parked I saw Edward was there. I got out and Edward said,"Today we are telling your dad." I sighed and opened the door. I said,"He will be here soon."

------------------------------------------------------
  I turned the TV as my dad walks in. He said,"Hey Y/N and Edward." Edward said,"Sir I wanted you know something before I asked your daughter. But, she already said yes." He said, "She's pregnant?!" I started blushing and said,"I'm not pregnant."
  Edward said,"No she's not pregnant. I would like to marry your daughter." I smiled and my Dad said,"I'm okay with that." I got up and said,"Alice wants me to go shopping with her."
  Edward said," Okay have fun. I'm going camping with Emmett and Jasper." I smiled and walked to my car.

*Few hours later cause I'm lazy*

  Alice said,"You look beautiful. And you need to know how to walk in heels." I sighed,"I don't need to but, okay Alice." She smiled and said,"Tomorrow is your wedding. I want you to be comfortable."
  I nodded and saw Edward. He smiled and said,"Your Dad wants me drive you home." I took the heels off and said,"Okay." I walked to my car. I drove home and Edward smiled.
  I walked to my room and sighed. I layed on my bed and Edward came in the bedroom through the window. Edward hugged me and said,"Are you ready to become Mrs. Cullen?" I started blushing and said,"As long as I'm with you." I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_