Chapter Seven (New Moon)

Thanks for reading so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

He said,"Are you ok Y/N? You are supposed to go tomorrow." I sighed and walked to the garage. I said,"Dad isn't going be there and I don't want to be alone." He laughed and said,"I will give you the bare bone of driving a bike."

------------------------------------------------------
  I looked at him and said,"I'm ready, 15 year old teacher." He laughed and said,"I'm 16 now. Yesterday was my birthday." I laughed and sat in the car.

*Few hours later cause I'm lazy*

  I got up and said,"Thanks for telling me about the bike. But, I need go home now." He smiled and said,"Ok Y/N I'll see you tomorrow. We will be riding tomorrow." I nodded and walked to my car.
  I drove home and saw that my dad is at home. I parked my car and walks inside. I said,"Dad I'm home. Are you hungry?" He smiled and said,"I ate thanks for asking."
  I thought, ' I really want to cliff dive. ' The next day I saw snow on the ground and sighed. I texted Jake.
'Want to go to the movies?'
I waited for him to answer and he said.
' we can ride today and go to the movies next week ok. '
I smiled and texts back.
'Ok if I have friends come to movies too. '
  I got dressed and ran to my car. I got in the car and drove to La Push. I drove to Jake's house and got out. He smiled and said,"The bike is ready. Come to the garage."

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

@_Youmu_