Chapter Twelve

Thanks for reading this book.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter :

My dad said,"How was it?" I smiled and said," It was great and I'm going to bed dad. Night." As I walked upstairs to my room. Opening the window and saw Edward there. I smiled and went to lock my door. He said,"I couldn't wait Y/N." He kisses me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kisses him back. He pulled away and said,"You should go to bed. I would think that tracker wouldn't be coming here since I'm here." He kisses my head and put me on my bed. "Good night Y/N." He said. I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------

  I woke up and saw that Edward left. I frowned,"Edward you said you won't leave." Then I saw a note with my name on it. I read it.
  'Y/N, I went hunting so Alice in watching you till I get back. Love, Edward.' I smiled and walked to my closet and got dressed. Then, I walked downstairs and saw Alice was there. "Hey Y/N how did you sleep?" Alice said as my dad leaves. I said," Great but, when is Edward coming back?" She sighed and said,"He will be back tonight. Because he is very worried about leaving you alone." I hugged her and kisses her cheek.
She said to me,"Y/N you are so lucky that your dating Edward." She kissed my head and said,"I called you in for school. Edward told me to do that. To keep you safe." I smiled and made breakfast. She walked into my room. I yelled,"Alice you cant be in my room." She walked downstairs looking down.
  I laughed and ate my breakfast. She said,"We are going to my house." I blushed and said,"Can I eat before that happens." She nodded and smiled. I finished eating and got my shoes on. She said,"Your dad knows that you will be at my house for a sleepover." I sighed and said,"But, I'm the only one that sleeps." She walked to Edward's car. She said,"Edward let me use his car." She gets in the car. I got in the car and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my book. I love you.

@_Youmu_