Chapter Four (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

I said,"I got the parts for the bikes." He smiled and said,"How much was it?" I sat on the floor and said, "A lot but it's not a big deal." He looks at me and said, "I'll pay you back promise." I smiled and said,"I'm fine I just want to be dangerous."

------------------------------------------------------

  He smiled and held my hand. He said,"Y/N what's wrong you seem off." I sighed and I looked at him,"Edward left me." He said,"You can do better Y/N." I got up and sighed,"I should go now. I feel like I'm not wanted." He held my hand and said,"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean too."
  I frowned me and said,"Call me when you need me. My dad will be at home soon. I need to make dinner tonight." He said and nodded.
  I walked to the car and hit the wheel. ' I love him. ' I thought. I started to drive to the meadow Edward took me. I parked and walked to the meadow. I started to cry because I miss him. I sat down and started to cry. "Why did he leave! I'm unstable without him."I whispered to myself. I looked up and sighed. Then, I saw a guy walk up to me. He said,"Where are the Cullens?" I looked at him and said,"They left. I don't know where. Don't ask me."
  He attacked me and tried to bite me. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to die. Then there was a big wolf and grabs the vampire. I said,"Just let me die." Then the wolf took the head off and walked away.
  I got up and drove home. I got out of my car and walked to the front the door. ' He's isn't here yet. ' I thought and started cooking. Few hours later Dad walked inside and smiled. "What are you making?" He said. I smiled and said," Chilli. It's been on for three hours. It will be done in a hour."
  He smiled and turns on the TV. I sighed and I worked on my homework.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  "Dad chilli is done." I yelled and put food in the bowl. He walked in and ate. I didn't eat because I didn't feel like it.
  I walked to my room and worked on my homework. Soon I fell asleep with the lights on. My Dad walked in the room and turned off the light. The next day I woke up and sat up. "It's snowing. And I have to drive to Jake's house." I said and I got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw that Dad wasn't there. I sighed and walked to car.

------------------------------------------------------
Another one I'm on a roll.

@_Youmu_