Chapter Twelve (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
The last thing I knew someone grabbed me. I smiled as I felt very warm hands. A voice was Jacob and said,"Y/N! Y/N! Stay with me. You should have waited for me." I started coughing and sat up. I said,"It was fun. It was just cold. Wolf." He laughed and said,"I'm going to drive you home ok Y/N." I nodded and got up and walked to my car. He said," I'll be driving. Ok." I got in the passenger seat and sighed. Jake drove me home and I walked inside.
------------------------------------------------------
  I walked inside and saw Alice. Alice hugged me. I said,"Why are you here?" She looks at me and said, "Why did you try to kill yourself!?" I looked at her and said,"I didn't do that. I went cliff diving."
  She sat on the couch and said,"How did you get out?!" I said,"Jake saved me." She said,"I didn't see him. And why do you smell like wet dog?"
  I said," Jake is kinda a werewolf." I laughed a little and smiled. I said,"Did you tell him?" She shook her head no and I smiled.
  I said,"How is he?" She sighed and said,"He only calls every few months. And I didn't tell him." I hugged her and started crying. I said,"I missed you Alice."
  She smiled and pets my hair. The phone starts ringing and Jake answers. He said,"He isn't here. He's at a funeral. Ok bye."
  Alice looked at him and said,"That wasn't Carlisle." I looked at her and said,"Who was it?" I was worried. She said,"Edward." I got up and said,"What the fuck Jake. You should have let me talk to him!"
  Alice said,"He is going to Italy. He's going to ask to die too." I started to cry and I said,"We need to save him. We need too Alice!"
  She said, "Write a note and we got to go." I nodded and writes a note:
' Dear Dad,
  Alice and I are going to help Edward.
Love
Y/n '
  Alice got in my truck and I got in the car. I drove to the airport and got out of the car. She gives me a my passport. Alice said,"They told him no. He's going to wait till tomorrow."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  Alice steals a car and I said,"Stealing a car really?" She smiles and said,"We got to go." I nodded and she starts driving. I looked out of the window and said,"Any updates?" She said,"He will be trying to provoke them. To get himself killed." I held her hand and saw a lot of people wearing red. I said, "Why is people wearing red?" She sighed and said,"It's a holiday." She stopped the car and said,"He will be there. So run."She was pointing at the clearing and ran out of the car.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_

Edward Cullen x Reader(Twilight Saga){Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें