Chapter Twelve (eclipse)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
  He put me on the bed and opened the window. Then I didn't know that it was morning. I sat up and yawned. I walked downstairs and saw Edward in the kitchen. He said,"Morning Y/N." I smiled and I walked to the kitchen. I eat some bacon he made. He smiled and said,"We should go after you eat." I nodded and ate breakfast.
------------------------------------------------------
  When I finish the food Edward said,"We are going camping near the fighting area." I nodded and said,"I'm sorry that you can't fight" I looked down and he said,"It's okay Y/N. I'm fine with that." I looked at him and smiled.
  I said,"Where is the fighting area?" Edward sighed,"It's a clearing near our house. I don't know why Victoria wants to do it there. But, Alice saw it."
  I looked at him and got up,"Edward we should get ready." He smiled and said,"Okay Y/N." I walked to the car. I thought, ' I don't know why the fight has to happen. If he turns me. She would leave. ' He walked to me and said,"We are running." I blushed and got on his back. I was scared because of him running. He said,"Hang on."
  I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt the wind against my face. I said,"Edward." He smiled and stopped run and said,"We are here." I opened my eyes and saw a tent.
  I said,"A tent?" He smiled and I nodded. I sat in the tent knowing it's going to snow tonight. Edward said,"Jacob is in the forest to keep an eye on us." I sighed and said,"Jacob?" He nodded and said,"Yes and he's here." I sighed and got up. Jacob said,"Hey Y/N." I frowned.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I was sleeping but it was freezing. Edward said,"Do you need Jacob?" I looked at him and said, stuttering, "I- I don't w-want him h-here." He sighed and opened the tent. Jacob gets in and said,"I can't sleep when someone is stuttering." I frowned and rolled over and Jacob lays next to me. I thought, ' Warmth. '
  Soon I was asleep again. Jacob said,"Bloodsucker why is she so cold?" Edward growls and said,"Keep your mind quiet. I don't want to hear you thinking about Y/N." Jacob wraps his arms around his arms around me and said,"She doesn't know what she wants Bloodsucker."
  Edward sighed and said,"She wants me. And if she did pick you. I would let her be happy." Then, I heard Jacob snoring. I smiled and started sleep talking,"I love you Edward." Edward held my hand and said,"I love you too Y/N."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks. So I dyed my hair yesterday. My hair is red now. I love it. And the picture that is on the top. Was from my boyfriend.

@_Youmu_