Chapter Nine (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book so far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

He walked out and closed the door. I kept saying,"I'm fine. I'm fine." I stayed awake and sighed. I thought, ' I won't be going to sleep. ' I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned the light and closed the door. I sighed and took a shower.

------------------------------------------------------
  I kept thinking about how Edward was doing better without me. I got out and got dressed. "I won't be sleeping tonight." I said as I walked downstairs and grabbed some food.
  I looked at the clock. '12:40 am ' great I only got 3 hours asleep. I texts my friend Michael.
' I know it is late but do you want to go to the movies with me and Jacob? ' I sent it to him and made some pizza and got a notification. It was Michael.
' Sure when do you want me to come over tomorrow. I mean today. '
  I smiled and walked to the couch and texts him saying to come around 6pm.
  I yawned and layed on the couch. I said,"Movies tomorrow got it. Fuuuuuuuun."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I walked to my car and got in the car. I said,"I got to go to Jake's to pick him up."

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks I am so happy that this book is  being read. That makes me so happy.

@_Youmu_