Chapter Thirteen

Thanks for reading the book this far.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
I laughed and ate my breakfast. She said,"We are going to my house." I blushed and said,"Can I eat before that happens." She nodded and smiled. I finished eating and got my shoes on. She said,"Your dad knows that you will be at my house for a sleepover." I sighed and said,"But, I'm the only one that sleeps." She walked to Edward's car. She said,"Edward let me use his car." She gets in the car. I got in the car and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------

  She holds my hand and said,"Edward is lucky to have you." Then she drove to the house. I said,"I'm lucky to have him too. It just hurts when he leaves." She looks at the road. "I had a vision... It's going to hurt you badly. Please don't kill yourself." She said as she squeezed my hand. "I don't want  Edward to kill himself." She said and stopped the car.
  I sighed and said,"He can't leave me. I don't want him to leave me. He can't."I started to cry. She gets out and opens the door for me. She said,"It will happen. I can't stop it."
 I looked at her and smiled,"You can't leave me. I will be unstable." She looks at me and grabbed and holds my hand. She said,"We will come back. I promise." She brings me in the house.
  She said,"We are going to paint our nails and watch horror movies." I nodded and smiled. She said,"You can use Edward's bedroom. And you can sleep in his room." I looked at her and said,"Where is his room?" She showed me to the room. Then she leaves. I open the door and thought this room isn't his. I walked in and got dressed. Then I  looked at his CDs. "He has great taste." I said and saw that he has books about monsters. I read the book and Alice walked in the room. She said,"Are you doing? Y/N you can't do that." I sighed and said,"It looked interesting. It's not my fault."

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  She said,"Y/N you should go to bed." I nodded and walked to his room. And layed on the couch in his room. Then Rosalie walked in the room. She said,"Y/N are you sleeping?" I rubbed my eyes and said,"I'm awake what's up Rosalie." She sat next to me and said,"I don't hate you Y/N I just wish I was human too. But, I can't."

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this book. I have been busy with homework and being sick. So I couldn't write that much for the next few weeks.

@_Youmu_