Chapter Two (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this far.

------------------------------------------------------

From last chapter:

    Edward brought me home and kissed my head and said,"It's okay Y/N. I'm sorry." I walked in the house and sighed. ' Today was horrible. ' I thought. I walked into my room and sighed.

------------------------------------------------------
   Few days later I noticed that Alice wasn't there. I sat next Edward and said," Where is Alice?" He didn't say anything. I looked at him and sighed.

*Time skip I'm lazy*

  He drove me to the next to my house and said,"Get out Y/N I need to talk to you." I got out and said,"What's wrong Edward?" He walked far away from the house. I followed and said,"What's wrong?" He said,"We are leaving. Carlisle can't keep making people think that he is 30." I started crying and said," You you can't leave me."
  He left and I layed down crying. I thought, ' He can't leave me. ' Then it started to rain.
  It seems that I was outside for awhile. I fell asleep in the rain and heard people yelling my name.
  I felt someone pick me up. "He's gone. He's gone." The person put on the couch and said,"She keeps saying ' he's gone he's gone ' I think he left." My dad said,"Who left you, Y/N?"
  I didn't want to talk. ' Edward said that he wouldn't leave me. And he did. ' I thought.

October

November

December

January

  I walked downstairs and my dad yelled,"Y/N I'm going to send you home." I said,"I am home Dad." He said," Stop moping around." I sighed and grabbed some toast and walked outside and sat in my car. I said,"I'm not moping around. I'm trying." I drove to school with no music on. I don't want to listen to music. It reminds me of him. I parked and got out of my car and walked to class. ' I don't want to be here. ' I thought. I went to my locker and Jessica was there. She said," Are you eating enough?" I sighed and said,"Yes." I slammed the locker and walked to my class

* Another time skip*

  I walked into the lunch room and saw Jessica. I said,"Jessica tonight can we go to the movies?" She nodded and said,"Okay what kind of movie do you want to watch?"
  I said,"Horror. Zombies. No lovely dovey." She smiled and said,"Okay."

*Yet another time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I was in her car and she asked,"Do you want any music?" I sighed,"I don't like music so no." I looked out of the window. We get to the movie theater.
  I got out of the car and she said,"Where are you going?" I said,"I think I see someone that I know." I walked to a group of men. I heard , ' Don't do it. ' I sighed because it was Edward's voice. Then, I walked to Jessica and she said,"What were you doing?"
  I looked at her and said,"I thought I knew them. I guess I don't." We walked to the movie theater. We watched the movie and I didn't scream.

------------------------------------------------------
A lot of parts I did today. Go me. Haha. Well thanks for reading this book so far.

@_Youmu_