Chapter Thirteen (New Moon)

Thanks for reading this book.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:
Alice steals a car and I said,"Stealing a car really?" She smiles and said,"We got to go." I nodded and she starts driving. I looked out of the window and said,"Any updates?" She said,"He will be trying to provoke them. To get himself killed." I held her hand and saw a lot of people wearing red. I said, "Why is people wearing red?" She sighed and said,"It's a holiday." She stopped the car and said,"He will be there. So run."She was pointing at the clearing and ran out of the car.

------------------------------------------------------
  I ran like there was no tommorow and saw Edward walk out from a alley. He took his shirt off and I ran up to him pushing him back. I said,"Edward I'm alive. Please don't do this." He hugged me and said,"Am I dead Y/N?" I kissed him deeply and then pulled away saying,"No your Alive 100 percent." He smiled and said,"How did you survived?" I started to crying. And I said,"Please stay with me." He nodded and said,"I'll never leave you again." I kissed him and Alice walks to us. She said,"Come with me." I held his hand and walked in a building.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I sat on Edward's lap and started to cry. He held me close. He kept saying,"It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok." I looked at him and said,"I told you I was unstable without you." He kissed my head.

*Time skip cause I don't want to write the fight*

  Edward held my hand and said,"We are going home Y/N." I nodded and we all walked to the car that Alice stole. Alice said,"Edward can you buy me this kind of car?" He nodded and said,"You deserve it." I sat in the back and he sat next to me. I layed on him and said,"Don't leave me again." He smiled and kissed my forehead. And said,"I won't leave you. You should go to sleep." I frowned and thought, ' I want to stay awake as long as I am with him. ' He said," You are tired you should go to sleep." I lays on him and said, "I don't want to go to sleep because I'm scared of the dreams." He sighed and pets my hair and said,"Are you scared that I will leave you again?"
  I nodded and smiled. Alice drove to the airport smiling. She said,"We shouldn't have done this to her. I told you that it will break her." He sighed and said,"I thought it was the best." I closed my eyes but, I wasn't asleep yet. He kissed my head and said," We are at the airport,Y/N."
  I yawned and got out of the car. Edward held my hand and walked to the plane. I smiled looking sleepy knowing if I fall asleep he will be gone.
  We got on the plane and held his hand. He said,"I love you, Y/N. I'll never leave you."

*Time skip I know*

  Alice drove me home and was asleep on Edward's chest. I finally feel safe again. Alice got out and said,"Y/N it's time to wake up." I sat up and got out the car and my Dad was outside. "You are grounded young lady." He yelled and I walked to my bedroom and went to sleep.
   I woke up this morning and sighed, "I hope yesterday wasn't a dream."  I got up and look out of the window and saw that Edward's car was in the driveway. I got dressed and ran downstairs and smiled. I thought, ' It wasn't a dream. '
  I walked to the car and he got out and said,"I'm not allowed to come into the house." I sighed and got in the car. I said,"I'm grounded now."
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.

@_Youmu_