Chapter Fourteen

Thanks for reading this book.

------------------------------------------------------
From last chapter:

She said,"Y/N you should go to bed." I nodded and walked to his room. And layed on the couch in his room. Then Rosalie walked in the room. She said,"Y/N are you sleeping?" I rubbed my eyes and said,"I'm awake what's up Rosalie." She sat next to me and said,"I don't hate you Y/N I just wish I was human too. But, I can't."

------------------------------------------------------
  She tells me about her story. I looked at her and said,"Thanks for telling and I'm tired now. Good night." She hugged me and walked away. I layed back down then, hears the window open. "Who is there?" I said as Edward climbs from the window. He said,"Hey Y/N. I thought you were sleeping." Hugging me and kisses my head. I fell asleep.

*Time skip cause I'm lazy*

  I woke up and saw Edward was still there. I said,"You stayed this time." He laughed and said,"Yes I did but, you keep saying in you sleeping. Was...... Interesting." I started to blushed and sat up. "What did I say?" I said very worried. He laughed and hugged me and said,"Nothing bad Y/N." I got up and said,"You have to leave the room. I need to get dressed." He nodded and walked out of the room saying,"What do you want for breakfast?" I sighed and said,"Pancakes. Okay." I got dressed. Then, I walked downstairs.
  Then, I saw everyone was at the table. "What is happening?" I asked. Edward said,"We just want you to feel like your at home." I sighed and said,"My dad and I don't eat together." Rosalie said,"I told you!" I looked at her and grabbed my stuff. I said,"I'll be going then." I walked out of the door and Edward grabbed my hand. And said,"Y/N I'm sorry. Do you want to drive you home?" I looked at him and said,"I'll be walking thank you." I walked out the door and walked home. Then, I saw the tracker, James, he said,"What's up Y/N?" I sighed and said,"Leave me alone I just want to go home."
  Then he attacked me. I screamed in pain as he broke my leg. I closed my eye and thought,'Im going to die.' Then I heard him scream in pain then it stopped. I said,"I feel like I'm being burned alive." Edward hold my hand and said,"It going to be ok."

*Time change cause I'm lazy*

  I opened my eyes and saw that was in the hospital. I said,"W-where am I?" Rubbing my eyes and then Edward said,"You broke your leg and 9 ribs." I tried to hold his and he held my hand and said,"I'm sorry Y/N." I smiled and kissed him deeply. He didn't kiss me back he just pulled away and said,"Your dad is coming in."
  Then my dad walked in and said,"Morning sunshine." I smiled and said,"Hey Dad." Edward got up and said,"I'm going to leave you guys alone." I whined and he walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------
A cliff hanger I know I know.

@_Youmu_